Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland President meets with UK Ministers (Pictures)

Somalia   

The President of Puntland State of Somalia, H.E. Abdirahman Mohamed Mohamud (Farole), has met with UK Minister for Africa H.E. Henry Bellingham and DFID Minister for Africa H.E. Stephen O’Brien at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in London, United Kingdom.

President Farole’s delegation arrived from Nairobi on Sunday morning, where they were welcomed at London’s Heathrow International Airport by
FCO protocol officers and ushered to the airport’s VIP Lounge.

So he didn't have to go through luggage and go out like Siilaanyo? Bit odd ;)

Farole_with_ministers_edited-1_1.jpg

I mean seriously, PL isn't even trying to be a country and this is what they get.

Xaaji Xanjuf, bal aniga iga dig your PR man! :D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;752396 wrote:
What does Faroole meeting a British Minister got to do with Siilanyo or Xaaji Xunjuf you are living in a different world.

I thought I made it clear, here's one not acting like the leader of a nation but a politician and there's one acting like a leader treated only as a politician. :D

Somalia;752406 wrote:
I thought I made it clear, here's one not acting like the leader of a nation but a politician and there's one acting like a leader treated only as a politician.
:D

Quote of the day