Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Kenya has my full support

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;752053 wrote:
That was a border clash by the way it was not sool it was the togdheer buhoodle region and the Ethiopians were pushed back to their border no one supported that. By the way what does that have to do with this topic

No actually it was not a border clash, Ethiopians entered the territory and killed 13 people after your government accused the SSC of being terrorists.

Read the article from your own enclave, the Ethiopians were stationed near by buhoodle.

The point of this is that you have no business mentioning others calling in Ethiopians when your own government does the same. At the very least they could have condemned this action.

Not really a group of Ethiopian soldiers were attacked beyond the Ethiopian border by an armed group from buhoodle the Ethiopian troops retaliated which resulted the lose of 13 People, do you even know where buhoodle is located parts of it is located in Ethiopia and part of it in Somaliland.

Somaliland govt did not call the Ethiopians in and even if they did i would not agree with that but you on the other hand fully supported Ethiopians shelling Residents in Mogadisho according to you it was a revenge from your Clan against the Mogadisho Community.

Thankful   

The forces had crossed from neighbouring Ethiopia into Somaliland - a self-declared republic - two weeks earlier.

Xaaji I don't expect you to admit the irony in someone from your enclave accusing others of bringing in Ethiopians. I provided several reports that show that Ethiopians crossed the Somali border. Your unbelievable claim that the people from Buhoodle were the agressors is even more ridiculous.

Also, what are you talking revenge from your clan against the mogadishu Community? Need I remind you that both North and South Gaalkaayo were allies in that war. That the Prime Minister at the time (Geedi) was fully supporting the defensive operations?

We all know what drove Cabdulahi yusuf to allow Ethiopian Mercenaries to shell Mogadisho, Ethiopia was driven by their Abyssinian Pride their Soldiers were taking Pictures at the Somalia defense Ministerial office raising their flag. And Cabdiilaahi yusuf was driven By Clan revenge.

Johnny B   

GoldCoast;752127 wrote:
If you are under impression AMISOM was successful, you must have taken into account that it was an occupying force not an incursion.

No i must have not, why would i?

AMISOM is in Somalia through a mandate, AMISOM is not occupying Somalia, lest you've bought the AL-QAIDA version that goes Infidels are occupying Muslim Somalis, hence it's AL-QAIDA's duty to liberate Somalia.

GoldCoast;752127 wrote:

How do you see a temporary incursion being successful in anyway other than giving AS legitimacy?

Good question, this is a good quesion given that it was asked under cincere circumstances.

Well, Every incursion has both short term and long term aims. here word from the grapevine has it so Kenya will at worst retake control over it's northren disctricts( specially the costal districts at the border with Somalia) those became AL-QAIDA/ AL-SHABAB hub as of late because of the social dynamics of those districts, and Kenya will hopefully tilt the volotile military situation in southren Somalia to the favor of Somalia's TFG , the majority of the Somali people and the international community.

So yes, this incursion is already showing to be more successfull than expected, and to the disappointment of those who support the terrorits, it is not strengthning AL-SHABAB on the contrary , AL-SHABAB took severe military and political blows as their days became less numbered since the incursion got underway.

Johnny B;752250 wrote:
No i must have not, why would i?

AMISOM is in Somalia through a mandate, AMISOM is not occupying Somalia, lest you've bought the AL-QAIDA version that goes Infidels are occupying Muslim Somalis, hence it's AL-QAIDA's duty to liberate Somalia.

Good question, this is a good quesion given that it was asked under cincere circumstances.

Well, Every incursion has both short term and long term aims. here word from the grapevine has it so Kenya will at worst retake control over it's northren disctricts( specially the costal districts at the border with Somalia) those became AL-QAIDA/ AL-SHABAB hub as of late because of the social dynamics of those districts, and Kenya will hopefully tilt the volotile military situation in southren Somalia to the favor of Somalia's TFG , the majority of the Somali people and the international community.

So yes, this incursion is already showing to be more successfull than expected, and to the disappointment of those who support the terrorits, it is not strengthning AL-SHABAB on the contrary , AL-SHABAB took severe military and political blows as their days became less numbered since the incursion got underway.

- Kenyan troops advanced deeper inside Somalia and may target the port of Kismayo in their drive to thwart attacks by the Islamist militant group al-Shabaab, a defense department spokesman said.

The Kenyans and forces loyal to Somalia's Western-backed transitional government have secured the towns of Tabda and Afmadow, which is about 120 kilometers (75 miles) east of the Kenyan border, Emmanuel Chirchir said today by phone from the Kenyan town of Garissa. Heavy rains have slowed the troops' advance, he said.

"The next town is Kismayo," he said. "The troops are ready for anything. If it takes us to December they are willing to celebrate Christmas there."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/10/18/bloomberg_articlesLT9N4C6JTSEC.DTL#ixzz1bAfwyHoK

Looks like the grapevine might be off here. Kismayo surely isn't the border. These declarations are not in keeping with anything like what you announce. Also can we clarify who the TFG allies are in these regions?

Surely you realize the likes of the Ras Kamboni group on the border, aren't that divergent from AlShabaab? If you are against their principles( a valid stance) Im not sure how much of a stark departure such groups are. Are they even capable of maintaining whatever territories are gained once the Kenyans leave?