Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Tahniyad Aroos: Hambalyo, Bogaadin, Awguuryo IWM (Nehanda)

AYOUB   

^ Hey hey! What are you trying to say? :) I knew the Bariis was Basmati and Hilib was Xirsi Cismaan and that what mattered. Not sure how the Devil's neighbour do things, but reer London operate an open door policy when it comes to feasts. ;)

Aaliyyah   

Ayoub lol@ devil's neighbor...to be truthful somalis are the same whereever they are they have the tendency to self invite ...:P And somalis have open policy with feasts cuz they cant really organize much..islaanti rabta dalaq ama wiilki raba ama odeygi raba mesha iska imanaya..and u cant turn them away unless u want the whole city to gossip about you :P

Of course having a small wedding and keeping it really private helps ..laakin islaan ba islaan kale u shegasa before u know it everyone knows..so i dnt know hw somalis can ever have a small wedding..

as fr calling u a wedding crasher, we all are at sme point. Like I WENT to couple of weddings where ladies who are related to the groom or the bride invited me...so i went there nt knowing neither the groom or the bride but like im inivited by someone they are related to ..even those kinda weddings i feel uncomfortable bt usually u have to go..unless u wanna offend that lady who took the effort to invite u.

salaam