Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Don't be sad / mad...Allah is preparing us for victory.

Blessed   

Salaams brothers, sisters.

This is a must read e-book based on a lecture given by the wonderfully talented Shaikh Anwar Al-Awlaki. It deals with many of the trials facing the ummah today and our role and solutions for tackling them. There’s really no reason to feel despondent and dejected. In fact as the Sheikh says; we are living in the time of the new gold rush; not a gold rush for gold but a gold rush for Hasanaat. Allah is preparing us for victory. Insha Allah. Read or download the audio lecture.

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

Kimiya thanks for posting this link. Insh'Allah when I am through with the series of the Hereafter by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki, I will mos def strive to take advantage of this knowledge.

For those who haven’t heard of Anwar Awlaki, he is "mashallah". His series on The Lives of the Prophets and the Hereafter are collectables within themselves. Not to mention the life of Umar ibn AlKhataab, who is probably the most fascinating character (may Allah have mercy upon them all).

And Allah knows best

Blessed   

^I didn't know he did a production on Umar (radiAllahu Anhu). I absolutely love Umar a man of true strength. I've listened to some of the CDs on the stories of The Prophets. He is very through mashaAllah. I've the Hereafter collection at home which I was supposed to send to my sister but I think bacdaan uga jary first.

This booklet is long... but worth the read. I might summaries if I get enough time. InshaAllah.

p.s Do you know that the Shaikh is detained by the Yemeni authorities. Remember him in your prayers, please.

Originally posted by Ameen:

Not to mention the life of Umar ibn AlKhataab, who is probably the most fascinating character (may Allah have mercy upon them all).

Where can i find the full biography of umar ibn khattab,i found that of khaleed and it was great.

Ameen   

Kimiya sis, apparently Imam Anwar Al-Awalki has been released and the word of his release has been spreading all over Yemen so give it some time before it reaches us in the West. May Allah have mercy on him and us.

Indeed he has a series on the life of Umar and also the life of Abu Bakr Siddique (which I have yet to begin listening). I have all the cd's of the different series (alhamdulilah). As for your question X, google of the name Umar ibn AlKitaab by Anwar and you will find something. Whether you can download the different series that are out there is beyond my knowledge but try inshallah.

And Allah knows best

Abyan   

Thanks kimiya

i love the lives of the prophets by anwar al awlaki.

I recommend everyone to listen to it...ill try to look for a link..