Sign in to follow this  
Jiiroow Bakaal

SSC. ReeR Goldogob Garsoor iyo Galgalas waa wada

Interesting cable. I wonder who all these 'contacts' mentioned are? Warka toos ayey u helaan Americans-ku shaw.

Laakiin JB waxba ha ilka cadeynin. Somaliland is not sitting pretty yet either. :P

Somaliland is a bit clever dee wax kele kuma qoslayee ,,,,, u only call Alshabaab where the possibility is but not the dameeraha, riyaha and shimbiraha where u can't hide even from the naked eyes :D

^ Haa, waan gartay. Clever, yacni iyaga iskuma soo hoos noqdaan ee dadka reer koonfur ee Hargeisa dhex wareegaya ayaa la soo qabtaa oo xabsiga lagu guraa iyagoo laleeyahay waa Alshabaab argagixiso, miyaa? If that's the case, Faroole did that too not long ago! :D

PS: Dameeraha, shimbiraha iyo riyaha maalin dhow waxaa soo raacaya geedaha.

Waa la farsameeyaa bahasha dee ,,,,, Reer Koonfurna kamaan hadline la soco hadda. Afka ha ii gelin baan ku idhi hadii kele xaaji xunjuf baan u yeedhi konfurians ha ka sheekeeyee :D

LoL...haye. We understand each other. About reer koonfurta waxaan adeegsanayey the last article uu XX meeshan ku soo dhejiyay as an example, ee adiga kuma masabideen.

NASSIR   

"© "Faroole" is likely to continue to seek external backers in an effort to insulate himself from growing political discontent in Puntland. Contacts tell us that "Faroole" in January traveled to Ethiopia to seek support for an unpopular cabinet re-shuffle."Faroole's" goal for the would-be re-shuffle was reportedly to remove key Puntland ministers who were working to contain Faroole's autocratic tendencies. (Note: The cabinet reshuffle to date has not occurred. End note.) Our contacts tell us that "Faroole's January visit to Libya was widely interpreted as another move to seek external support rather than deal with political problems at home. NAIROBI 00000117 003 OF 003"

This is the probable reason behind the Galgala peace deal, signed last month.

The cable seems to convey U.S government officials's cognizance that his predecessor did fare much better in terms of good relations with the elders and their ability to engender compromise and consensus for any given, outstanding issue.

I think it's time to have and select a new leader, for the region is ostensibly and slowly slipping out of his grip. Faroole trusts his Ethiopian masters for peacemaking efforts and security more than the Founders of the state - the Elders and Sultans of Puntland.

Liibaan   

Before yesterday, Majiyahan, Galgala Maakhiris, South Somalis, and Western Somalis were falsely called "terrorists"

Yesterday, Awdal people, SSC Sool, Sanaag, & Cayn people were falsely called "terrorists"

Today, Goldogob,Garsoor iyo Galkacyo people were falsely called "terrorists"

Tomorrow and after tomorrow? who is next... the list is endless

First they came for…........................................................................................

When the Nazis came for the communists,

I remained silent; I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,

I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,

I remained silent; I wasn’t a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Som@li   

Odayga sirtii debeda waa taal waana laga war hayaa, And it was always known that baseless allegations that Galgala was run by Alshabaab, those in his cabinet , half of them work/report to US intelligence, Marka odagya waxba uma qarsoona. :D

Som@li   

NASSIR;743970 wrote:
"© "Faroole" is likely to continue to seek external backers in an effort to insulate himself from
growing political discontent in Puntland.
Contacts tell us that "Faroole" in January
traveled to Ethiopia to seek support for an unpopular cabinet re-shuffle.
"Faroole's" goal for the would-be re-shuffle was reportedly to remove key Puntland ministers who were working to contain
Faroole's autocratic tendencies.
(Note: The cabinet reshuffle to date has not occurred. End note.) Our contacts tell us that
"Faroole's January visit to Libya
was widely interpreted as another move to seek external support rather than deal with political problems at home. NAIROBI 00000117 003 OF 003"

This is the probable reason behind the Galgala peace deal, signed last month.

The cable seems to convey U.S government officials's cognizance that his predecessor did fare much better in terms of good relations with the elders and their ability to engender compromise and consensus for any given, outstanding issue.

I think it's time to have and select a new leader, for the region is ostensibly and slowly slipping out of his grip. Faroole trusts his Ethiopian masters for peacemaking efforts and security more than the Founders of the state - the Elders and Sultans of Puntland.

Well said Nassir, The thing those who are always cheering for him, and support him, are his biggest victims. Sad