Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Turkey expels Israeli ambassador

BoldNewSomali;743993 wrote:
Hoorta why are Soomalida so interested in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Makes no sense to me.

Some of us ascribe to Muslim brotherhood and perhaps NOT clan. Does that sound rather puzzling to you?

intaa iyo inka badan ayaa turkey laga sugayay ,laakiinse hadey intaan suubiyeen shaqa fiican ayeey qabteen , ninkaan qudus aqoon iyo meesha eey muslimiinta ka taagantahay wuxuu doono ha yiraahdo .

inshaa Allah masjidka aqsa wuu xoroobayaa , waana arin muslimiinta dunida oodhan eey sugayaan , weyna dhaceysaa sida aan u aaminsannahay inaan dhimaneyno oo kale ayaan u aaminsannahay in Qudus laga xureyndoono israel . farxadaasna waxaa ku damaashaadi doono inta Alla rumeysay .

wadamada kalee muslimiinta ah waa iney ku waana qaataan wixii ku dhacay turkey , iyo dunida cadaaladeeda sidey u egtahay .

nuune   

Turkish PM suspends all ties with Israel

Erdogan "completely suspending" trade, military and defence ties over Israeli refusal to apologise over flotilla attack.

Turkey is "totally suspending" all trade, military and defence industry ties with Israel, the Turkish prime minister said.

"Trade ties, military ties, regarding defence industry ties, we are completely suspending them," Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said in Ankara on Tuesday.

"This process will be followed by different measures."

Turkey downgraded diplomatic relations with its former ally to the level of second secretary last week after Israel refused to apologise for the deadly Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound Turkish-flagged protest flotilla that killed nine pro-Palestinian activists last year.

On Friday, Turkey expelled the Israeli ambassador in Ankara, suspended military deals and vowed a greater naval presence in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.

Erdogan said the Israeli diplomats who have been ordered out of Turkey must leave by Wednesday.

The prime minister also hinted at a possible visit to Gaza, though adding that no final decision had been made yet.

"We are talking with the Egyptians on this matter ... A trip to Gaza is not finalised yet," Erdogan, who is due to visit Egypt next week, said on Tuesday.

Israel has expressed regret for the loss of lives in the 2010 flotilla raid but refused to issue an apology for what they say was their soldiers' act of "self-defence".

Source: AL-Jazeera

GaroweGal;744032 wrote:
Some of us ascribe to Muslim brotherhood and perhaps NOT clan. Does that sound rather puzzling to you?

I think you are assuming I subscribe to some kind of clan brotherhood, I can assure you that your assumption is off base. This ummah brotherhood ideal you talk of is a pipe dream. When Mogadishu was falling to the Ethiopians where were the protests from the Arabs whose affairs we Somalis invest so much emotional energy in? It (Ethiopian invasion) either didnt even register with the avg. Arab or if it did, they just didnt care.

My initial comment stems from my sincere belief that the Palestinian plight receives an unreasonably out-sized amount of attention from the Muslim world.