Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somalis being prosyltized.

Gabbal   

This is what the teacher said.

Pat McEvoy, a secretary at a high school in Columbus, said she had known very little about Islam before the seminar. Her school has an influx of students from Somalia, and as she walked through the hallways she regarded these immigrants as "a virtual mission field."

She said she felt an obligation to save them from an eternity in Hell.

"If I had the answer for cancer, what sort of a human would I be not to share it?" Ms. McEvoy said.

soutn_west_school.gif

A link to the article

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

That letter reminded me of the letter the mayor of Maine was writing to the somalis there(to not bring their relatives there). I think that the lady Pat truly thinks that her religion is the right one, but I think if Allah wills and she is provided with islamic materials that she might be guided.

A lot of people tell me, you have such a strong, and unshakable culture...I tell them is not the culture thats unshakable, its Islam. :D

Qac Qaac   

how can u think that, when u don't even practice your own religion. huh. allah could guid her, but i think she knows, that her religion is not the right one. if hard rule was taken out, to make it simpler. instead of ppl working hard to get that accomplished in them.