Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

Divorce (The facts)

Blessed   

Oh. Don't worry about it, I think a certain someone boredom ayaa haysaa. :P I'm really interested family law, it's interesting to observe the dynamics between Somali children and their parents these days. Looking forward to learn the facts and your views on it.l'A

NGONGE   

^^ You have a different agenda, ayeeyo. I, on the other hand, usually try to follow a straight line of an argument. :P

This is a good topic and if my words come across as some sort of opposition then you are all greatly mistaken. I simply ask the originator of the topic for clarifications and ask questions that any person considering the merits of such an argument would ask. Sheekada iska raac because Somalida qarkood waa tuug, ama legal marriage is good and other sentimental nonsense was never my thing dee. You give me a proposition, I (as a sincere - believe it or not - reader) must help you along by putting obstacles in your way.

p.s.

Marriage is good. Somalis must all get married legally (if and when they can). But for those that are not, some sort of sweetner is needed ("legal marraige is good" enough maha nooh). Wax fahma. :D