Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

The newly Somaliland appointed minister Dr. Mahamud Saeed Ga'mey injured en route to Dhahar

NASSIR;737492 wrote:
Taleexi, Somalis have known how to deal with each other very well and the Haylaan relationship with the west has nothing to do with Somalia's dismemberment. This is a strategic partnership . I hope you see the picture.

The strategic partnership between Siilanyo who is "President" has a heavily armed SNM clan militia and resides in Hargaysa the SNM power base, & "Dr" Gacamay his Tourist Minister, a puppet with no real army, who is from Dhahar it sure bodes well for the people of Haylan, milk & honey no doubt the same wonderful stuff that Xabsade has been giving to the folks in Kashale & LA, no doubt... ;)

Nassir adeer I call for Puntland State to widrew from SSC alltogether so that Siilanyo can make Gacamay the first President of Makhir State of Somalia... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NASSIR   

Well that'a a Fact. A News, or Report whatever you call it, about Dr. Ga'amey and his upcoming visit.

I have already articulated of the strategic partnership and the popularity the Doctor commands in his hometown.

You should worry about PL's deal with Sheikh Atam, for he is to be allowed to control his domain free of intervention whether political or military - in Western Bari.

Forget about the Haylaan region.

NASSIR   

In case you don't know, there is no SNM militia in Dhahar. The troops numbering over thousands and their commanders are made up of the locals.

Haylaan worries about SSDF, not SNM. :D

Now lets use Nassir's new logic and "facts" and put things together shall we.

NASSIR;737498 wrote:
I have already articulated of the strategic partnership and the popularity the Doctor commands in his hometown.

Forget about the Haylaan region.

Yes "Dr" Gacamay is very "popular in Haylaan".

Then Nassir goes on to explain that his sub clan specially those that reside in Haylan which Gacamay belongs to has a standing army of …and I will quote

NASSIR;737499 wrote:
In case you don't know, there is no SNM militia in Dhahar. The troops numbering
over thousands and their commanders are made up of the locals.

Nassir also utilizes the words “strategic partnership” a few times. This is important for Gacamay with his said popularity and thousands of well armed local troops in Haylaan. Gained the strategic post of Minister of Tourism, and countryside from the SNM junta , a well sought after portfolio I have been told and one no doubt deserving of both his popularity and that power of his subclan .A powerful position of strategic importance according to Nassir.

One has to laugh at the fallacies and the bravado. Then we are told from this knowledgeable person called Nassir that Attam will now rule what is called Western Bari.

Yes we shall take all this fantasy seriously when we have a picture of this Attam, the new President of Western Bari region of Makhir State of Somalia headed by the popular and well armed Tourist Minister Gacamay, of the self declared republic of Somaliland.:D

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;737487 wrote:
Atam had nothing to do with Alshabaab there is no evidence of his links to Alshabaab other than farooles sons and their accusationson farooles mouthpiece aka farooleonline i mean garoweonline.

:D

^^^Salax, I have already congratulated XX for bringing Nassir, under the warm, safe embrace of the SNM to promote the secessionist agenda of Siilanyo. :D

Taleexi   

Dear Mr. NASSIR: I see nothing wrong with Haylaan folks determining their own destiny and associating with whomever they think will serve their interest best but with all due to respect I failed to understand in terms of geopolitically, economically and proximity why would Haylaan associate more with Gabiley and Borame instead of Qardho and Garowe?

I could be wrong and naive at the same time since I don't have all the elements of which Haylaan folks based on their so called "political partnership" with "Somaliland". And as you aware of I personally withdraw trust from the Garowe administration for quite some time but didn't do it to go under the spin of Siilaanyo. Ugu danbayn, it is not plausible to go square one therefore Maakhir State of Somalia must be reincarnated and breathe life into it. Co-existence and cohabitant of Haylaan and the remainder of former PL State regions should be promoted instead of going 360 degrees. This is my humble opinion.

Carafaat   

Irrelevant of the idea's that people residing in the West have people, reality on the ground tends to be much diffrent. Lets assume that people know where their interest lies. Therefore we here in the diaspora cant do else then support the self-determination, free will and choice that people make.

NASSIR   

Taleexi,

Since Puntland was formed, it has but slowly evolved complex so as to re-brand itself seperate and in direct contravention of Somali national unity. ( from Dowlad-goboleed to Dowlad)

It's not the first time concerns of chronic instability have started crawling on a once-serene and calm region. Boosaaso first experienced internal rows and leadership crisis of sub-clannish nature and competition early of this decade. The bone of contention as usual centered on power & money - who is to manage and collect customs of the revenue-generating port. That conflict had ended when an Ethiopian-backed ambitious warlord by the name of Col. Yusuf defeated his main rival, Col. Jama who then fled to El-Afweyn along with Gen. Ade and the late Osman Diyaano.

*I was flabbergasted when some drew a comparison between Sheikh Atam and Col. Jama and predicted imminent victory in favor of Faroole. They said repeatedly the self-declared state would be able to subdue and "crash" the people of Western Bari as Col. Yusuf had done to overcome the challenges to his control.

*I told him at the time Galgala and environs are claimed by a group that's distinctly complex and orderly with a proud history of centralized administration and of strong resistance to any would-be aggressors and invaders. Now,*the resurgence of Atam in retaking over and occupyong his old bases forced Garoowe to seek and sign a prelimanary peace deal with him, for the man is not only back with vengeance but his presence poses a huge risk for PL's control environment. Injustice and unsettled cases of unfair distribution of resources and structure as forwarded numerous times by Qandala folks are also fueling this fear of security, to say the least.*

If Faroole and others in cahoot with Range Resources, Inc had not followed the devil on this scheme of national blunder and destruction, they would have highly regarded the good counsels given and paid attention to the ramafications of waging a war of choice to which the elders of Sanaag warned about.

Thousands of tribal nomads were recruited as temporary-for-hire militias from as far afield as Haud and were promised indemnity and first-class treatment in Ethiopia in the event of death or injury. But they simply were treated like herds into the valley.*

Many of the militias recruited had already returned to their encampents. Some defected upon discovering the truth - the displacement of hundreds of families and rounding up of young male children. Cutting off telecommunication channels and blockading the supply route- all in order to secure the area for oil and mineral exploration rights PL had illegally given away.*

What goodwill is left from this entity's reserves for the Highlanders to buy and keep?

I believe my Haylaan people will preserve Somali unity on their own terms, independent from any other group with ulterior motive.*

Nassir Adeer you have become a secessionist cheer leader and you here on this thread on the record supporting Siilanyo's tool.

Thus we shall hold you to this when you start pretending to be a Somali nationalist.

As for SSC regions no one from Garowe, covets this land, claims this land Puntland has always been a voluntery union and so far apart from the defeated militia of agent Attam, and Tourist Gacamay the majority of people and leaders are still part of it.

Faroole's ********* aside the people are the same they have not changed shirts or identity.

Carafaat   

The issue isnt about Silaanyo, but a lack of an administration to adress the

Source of the problem and actually make things worser for the people.

You should focus your energy on adressing those issue.