Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Fun @ Seattle

Juxa   

Yes, Drive to portland for shopping. cake factory in seattle was nice altho the portions were huge and i felt full just by seeing the plates

Hop on the ferry and spend sometime in BC (British columbia). A visit to victoria and the Butchart garden is recommended. Capilano Suspension Bridge in vancouver was fun. Lily and I went there few years ago.

there are whale watching trips as well if you like nature.

have fun, eat, eat and eat more, i liked the food

Hey Juxa how did you like Vancouver/Victoria? I'm going there in a couple of weeks with no plans or idea of what to do! Maybe you can PM your itinerary?)

(sorry don't mean to hijack your thread Conspiracy):o

Juxa   

Grass I never make plans. I went there with my best friend and we had alot of fun

There are alot of activities you can do such as sailing hiking etc

Or just sleep. Eat and shop which is my ideal holiday

Nina Fox   
"Hey baby I hear the blues are calling, tossed salad and scrambled eggs!!" Frasier pops to mind. Visit the space needle, I hears its awesome.

Baashi   

You will have a blast Nina. Two metro areas within reach -- Vancouver, BC and Portland, WA. Mount Reiner, Hood, and St. Helen are also within reach. Natural beauty at it's best. Ocean Shores is a must see spot -- about one hour drives to the west. The best I would recommend is to book a ride from Portland to Clarkston via mighty Colombia river. Awoowe it is a beauty and you get to see three states -- 5 days total if memory service me right.

As Juxa pointed out ferry ride to Victoria is also good one.

Ocean Shores is my fav -- but you need to bring some dough. Bring babe with you too for company. They have horse rides on the beach. Really good.

Enjoy and good luck.

P.S. Tea is on me if you like sipping tea with oldies.

Juxa   

Baashi I did not know you lived in in Seattle. I thought the only resident nomad was pacifist

Oh well the whole area is beauty. I always enjoy my visits. Compared to London it is within easy reach of all sort to natural beauty spots