Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

South Sudan People Rejected the Colonial Map of Anglo-Sudan Colony

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;733197 wrote:
Your 4th post is about somalilands roads and you are from boondhere:D

;)

Liibaan the somaliland flag was raised along all the other flags in juba at the independence ceremony yesterday besides south sudan and sudan still have border dispute about the oil rich regions of abayey and we are all aware the bahuko boys support the regime in khartoum as they did before

Xaaji Xunjuf;733197 wrote:
Your 4th post is about somalilands roads and you are from boondhere:D

Yes its true that i posted 4th post but only One is about Somaliland. actually 3 others was, one was Islam section, and one is Raage omaar and third i dont remember but it was not about somalilaand kkk.

yes iam from xamar boondhere. iam for somaliland inay ka goosato rest of somalia because dhibka ayaa naga yaraanaayo. i wish bunaaniland buntiland too inay goosaato. aniga baladweyne wixii ka koreeyo south inay goostaan ayaan jeclaan lahaa. from baladweyne mogadishu to kismaayo the new south somalia will be heaven whit out dhagax people from somaliland buntuland mudugland and so on ******iland dhib oo dhan waa from there loool

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;733203 wrote:
Liibaan the somaliland flag was raised along all the other flags in juba at the independence ceremony yesterday besides south sudan and sudan still have border dispute about the oil rich regions of abayey and we are all aware the bahuko boys support the regime in khartoum as they did before

Xaaji, no need for lies, no one raised the flag of snm clan secessionist Jabhad, Yes, there are still issues between Sudan and South Sudan, but that is irrelevant here. What is important is the fact all countries of the world including Sudan and Somalia recognized the newly independent country of South Sudan.

Also, President of Somalia Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed received Presidential welcome, and was given a red-carpet welcome in Juba, South Sudan. Whereas , Warlord Siilaanyo the leader of snm secessionist faction only received handshake and photo op like other average people.

Saalax;733199 wrote:
Daawo Sawirada Madaxweyne Siilaanyo iyo Madaxda Africa Daawo sawridan hordhaca ah

Madaxweynaha South Sudan oo sidiiran usoo dhaweeyay madaxynaha Somaliland Mudane Siilaanyo

fomw4j.jpg

[/img]

Nice. President Siilaanyo tall and confident among the African Leaders.

in the picture mugabe and siilaanyos conversation?

siilaanyo:- dear Mugabe what do you know about somaliland ?

Mugabe.- somalia land mmm what do mean land? fellow ligh skinned negro?

siilaanyo= No sir: i said Somaliland, its new nation in africa.

Mugabe:-I see MR? whats your name?

Siilaanyo.- selenayo your excellency:D

Mugabe:- yes my dear SULUNYU i saw youtube clip about African black man in london saying that somaliland gave birth to 50 thousend british people including toni blaire ? is that true? and do you know i hate british verry much mr Sulanyo?:mad:

Siilaanyo= Yes i see your excellency, somaliland loves british. we were british colony;) and british loves us

Mugabe= get this ligh skinned negro out from my face. do you love britiish:mad:, we zimbabwian we hate them. get out mr sulanyo oooutt:mad:.

Mugabe:- somalia land??, what hell is that. i only know somalia, is my old friend siyaad barre still alive kkk;)i will phone siyaad bare to put this nigger SULANYO in jail. somalia land. tommorow somali sea will come here looking for recogniction aheheheha uhuhuuh

Liibaan   

- After South Sudan:

http://blackfolk.livejournal.com/8454379.html

"It also says that Africans and their ancestors have for centuries only known feudal dominance, colonial exploitation at European hands, and then finally abuse and abandonment on the part of their own elites. These Africans inherited the borders and machinery of a colonial African states, but South Sudan proves that they do not have to inherit this outdated, post-colonial narrative."

"In the birth of South Sudan, this postmodern idea has finally taken root on African soil. Here is a new nation, without precedent, either in colonial times or traditional pre-colonial times. South Sudan is a geographically determined nation that shares borders with two nations, Congo and Uganda, who stand ready to become natural trading partners. Whether South Sudan becomes an anomaly or a harbinger remains to be seen."

Jeffrey Herbst, the president of Colgate wrote "It is likely that if the United States and other powers were to finally cast aside the old practices they would find many African countries eager to explore political arrangements that were NOT so directly tied to the boundaries established by the colonialists."

Liibaan   

- Visiting South Sudan: An Incredible Park Inside the World's Newest Country

http://news.travel.aol.com/2011/07/09/visiting-south-sudan-an-incredible-park-inside-the-worlds-newe/

"The new country is hardly peaceful, but the erasure of borders drawn arbitrarily by colonial powers fuels hope that the racial and religious tensions that drove the conflict could be eased."

The Zack   

Saalax;733480 wrote:
281393_10150234151688660_54855558659_732

I have this same picture from a reliable source but the flag in the middle is different than what shows in this picture :D. Who is editing images again? LOL.

Liibaan   

'Liibaan';733194 wrote:
President of Somalia Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed received Presidential welcome, and was given a red-carpet welcome in Juba, South Sudan

Sudan.jpg

Sudan3.jpg

president-PIA-juba.jpg

President of Eritrea