Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My brief meeting Faroole and Ika-Jiir

Wonderful indeed. These men are patriotic and very much dedicated to the Puntland cause. I had the chance to shake hands with them on one occasion and I must say they were very receptive and quite friendly, nothing like the bogeymen they are portrayed to be on the SOL politics section. Each morning, owning to our innate Somali laziness, we'd have breakfast around the same time. I would, obviously try to avoid having any eye contact with them because I, too, had to pretend to be a ''someone''. On one particular occasion, I heard their conversation, not that I was eavesdropping but the main theme of their discussion was about Somaliland, erigavo and ****** - A potent mix by any stretch of the imagination.

On first impressions, Faroole is a giant of a man and looked very much in control of the rest of their delegation, presumably there for an anti-piracy meeting. Ilka-jiir, on the other hand was very much vacant in both attitude and awareness of the situation. He had a strange look about him and it was only when I looked closely that I realised he resembled a rodent.

nuune   

I don't think you met the said 2 men, why, one of them was in Nairobi for 3 weeks(ilka jiir), and never went to Jabuuti this whole year, Faroole on the other hand never accompanied a trip to Jabuuti and Nairobi with ilka-jiir tis whole year.

Lastly, you just praised one man, and abused the other.

One more last, you just met rodents, not leaders, I hope you were not chewing, this thing if you don't know how to consume, it can even make you meet and seduce that old lady called Butaana

this thing if you don't know how to consume, it can even make you meet and seduce that old lady called Butaana

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,,,, :D:D:D:D:D:D

Juxa   

I think sometimes we ALL misunderstand Alpha, the guy is special maasha allah

JB dhaaf qosolka

lol@old lady called Butaana!! taasi waa cay though ,,, i think they were both in Kampala recently if that is where he met them...

nuune;728350 wrote:
I don't think you met the said 2 men, why, one of them was in Nairobi for 3 weeks(ilka jiir), and never went to Jabuuti this whole year, Faroole on the other hand never accompanied a trip to Jabuuti and Nairobi with ilka-jiir tis whole year.

Lastly, you just praised one man, and abused the other.

One more last, you just met rodents, not leaders, I hope you were not chewing, this thing if you don't know how to consume, it can even make you meet and seduce that old lady called Butaana

I know that much Nuune. I studied these men previously and know exactly how they look. Otherwise, perhaps, this thread should be deleted because its a security threat to my two friends. The last thing I would want to happen is for them to be exposed negotiating with Singaporeans .

I only respect decisive leaders, because i can related to them. Its all or nothing. Ilka-Jiir is not an example worthy of following.