Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Government of Bladland retires from politics

Polanyi   

The Islamic Cushitic Cyber Government of bladland today announces that it is retiring from all political service on the net. Bladland has active for five years in standing up for the poor, oppressed peoples of Latin America, Indonesia, SOmalia and all across the globe. Bladland once dreamt that the Somali people will soon unite once again; however, this dream is yet to be realised and the Somali across the globe are still downtrodden as ever. The government of bladland has realised that is futile arguing and debating with other Somalis on the internet. There are no real benefits or changes which come from this. We will be focusing our attention on conributing to the development of the Somali communties in the diaspora, improving the education, the development of Somali Martial arts, researching the ancient history of Somali,spreading love, creating self sufficient Somali businesses,fighting gang violence and increasing the Somali population.

Ibtisam   

Allahu Akbar, times better invested indeed.

I wish you all the best :)

I might follow in the government of Bladland's example.

Blessed   

Indeed, Somali politics laab jeexan iyo jah wareer wax aan ahayn kama qaadaysid and you'll never benefit anyone. The small everyday acts ayaa ajar badan. All the best, bro.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOl, I thought you was quitting all online discussions- waxaan iislaha waadnimaadba baa meel kale ka tuurtey :P

Yeap sure I will karbaash you if I see you in here. :)

Ibtisam   

Blessed I go through phases and once in a while boredom iyo the self righteousness of some folks ba ii geeya.

I am approaching my anti social period;- deactivating from cyber space for a while.

Ibtisam   

JB, no they are not, plus I am Royal in any case, the other ban does not apply to me either; only to those who need controlling.

Blessed there is always e-mail. :D