Sign in to follow this  
London2010

Why doesn't America use Drones in Somalia

ailamos   

Mad_Mullah;727957 wrote:
You're the same person that says 'I hate Arabs' and 'Israel is a fantastic country'. Sometimes I even think you're not Somali.

:D LOL

Aaliyyah   

lol@ london2010..as much as I hated most of your negativity about somalia . But, today I wish I could agree with you with this post. And, as much as I want to do that I can not. There are millions of innocent ppl in somalia, and they outnumber the few selfish warlords. So the solution u put forward is not realistic. Not to mention America had lost what? abt 19 ppl in the early 90s in Somalia, something they have regretted and believe me they wont repeat that experience n go to somalia to change anything. Not to mention whats happening back home is not just the few warlords' doing, they are being supported whether its financially or in weaponry from numerous countries and believe me America is one of them. They dont want to see Somalia established, so you would be dreaming if u thought America would come n help out Somalia..

Somalia needs to wake up and help themselves, no one is out there for them but the Somali citizen themselves.

n somali politics are getting repetitive with no solution in sight, I am beginning to get irritated. I need a break from somalinews and SOL :D

salaam

ailamos;730363 wrote:
:D
LOL

Israel is a fantastic country. They are democratic and prosperous. Which doesn't exist in any islamic country. Which are so horrible to live, everyone is trying to escape from. Including you over there in NYC.

Stop being a hypocrite, pack your bags and go and move to a islamic country. Go on, what is stopping you? What? Life too difficult, huh.

Leezu   

HAHAHAHAH This girl/boy/transvestite is obviously not Somali, she/he is an American or European who hates Islam and muslims.

Israel is a fantastic country thats why they have been killing Palestinians since 1948, the Ethiopians Jews living there are forced to eat some pills that makes them less fertile because they dont want a growing black population and only Jews have democracy.

You are dumb, if u are Somali you probably have identity crisis and want to be a Jew because you read such wonderful happy land imagination information in CNN and BBC.

You want America to use drones and kill more civilians, if USA really wanted to help Somalia they could gtfo because they are now helping the terrorists and the TFG at the same time just to get a continuing conflict in Somalia.

Oh yes, let me shout at the top of my voice that i'm somali, wonderful, so proud to be one, couldn't be happier. Not.

What exactly do you have to be proud of. You are living in the christian west, while 'your' people starve.

At least the Ethiopian jews are citizens of Israel. They have rights and protections as afforded by a liberal democracy.

Name one, yes one, islamic country that you would move to today? there isn't any. There is not one place that would give you citizenship and affords you human right. none. take that to your bed tonight and weep.

"why dont America bomb somalia" bay hawshu maraysay, hadeerna waxay maraysaa "Israel is a fantastic country"! Ismaba laha lol.

Lol I think London some feelings oo wakhti dheer meel ku xidhnaa baa soo baxay, just let it all out. And when u'r done, ilmada iska tir, and than open the window and jump.