Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saudi Arabia Executions : Foreigners such as Somalis Most Killed

Som@li   

*Blessed;727973 wrote:
Let me get this, you defend the actions of KSA because Somalis are in a worse situation? You challenge someones prejudiced views of a nation by insulting another? You're really not all that different, mate.

Bottom line the Saudi justice system sucks. This is true for most Arab and African, oh most third world nations for that matter.

Well said sis, Eebe caqliga ha ku siyaadiyo, This dude is Shabaab wannabe, and is happy for the Saudisation going in the region, Whether is Alshabaab or KSA, they are brainless sh!t, who can not sort out priorities.

Halka Umaddihii kale horu mareen, Gacmaa la jaraa, Cid baa dhaqax/sEEF lagu dilaa, Yaa is fiirshay, Yaa istaabtey, bay ku mashquuleen.

Mad_Mullah;728031 wrote:
I don't defend their actions, I'm saying that the guy with Will Smiths photo shouldn't call them barbaric as we are much worse. Imagine a Tutsi coming to this forum and saying Somalis are barbaric.

hitler was barbaric,japan was barbaric in WW2,so we don't have to mention cos we going thru rough times; I can't see ur logic here.Let me give you some history here,it was only 40yrs ago when saudis were coming to somali shores with dates in exchange for livestock,cos they didn't have enough to eat.Also when oil companies came to saudia,many somali drivers went there looking for jobs...guess what??the first saudi families they encountered married off their daughters to them.That was how poor they were.

Since oil boom no one can marry saudi/dubai women except their men & you shouldn't be black..heheeeee

Money talks....we getting there

Som@li;728104 wrote:
Well said sis, Eebe caqliga ha ku siyaadiyo, This dude is Shabaab wannabe, and is happy for the Saudisation going in the region, Whether is Alshabaab or KSA, they are brainless sh!t, who can not sort out priorities.

Halka Umaddihii kale horu mareen, Gacmaa la jaraa, Cid baa dhaqax/sEEF lagu dilaa, Yaa is fiirshay, Yaa istaabtey, bay ku mashquuleen.

Agree..he is shababab wanabee..isn't he aware that shabab controls less than 5% of the country after 10yrs of suicidal mission...he is in for a rude surprise..they will neva come to power..FORGET IT.

Miskin   

Mad Mullah, if you had lived in KSA you wouldn't have defended it mate. Wrong to generalise but their justice system sucks.

Miskin;728168 wrote:
Mad Mullah, if you had lived in KSA you wouldn't have defended it mate. Wrong to generalise but their justice system sucks.

My brother lives in the KSA, I know it's not perfect but calling it 'barbaric' is 2 much, seen as people here get stoned if they are considered 'enemies of Islam'.

Som@li;728104 wrote:

I'm not shabab, I'm ONLF and Farmaajo supporter. I don't even like KSA, but to call them barbaric just because of that is exaggerated. Don't forget about all the mosques, dugsis they opened.

Jacaylbaro;728273 wrote:
^ ^ Wait until they kill your brother then we will see your opinion on them
:D

lol. Again, I'm not defending the KSA government I'm just saying compare them to ours lol. I didn't see the KSA handing over OG students to Ethiopia...?

Mad_Mullah;728295 wrote:
lol. Again, I'm not defending the KSA government I'm just saying compare them to ours lol. I didn't see the KSA handing over OG students to Ethiopia...?

It's like saying siyad bombed cities so Bush had the rite to bomb Bagdad.....bro, slow down or I talk wat my reer is done to by otha reers thru out history....free for all..heheeeeeeeeeeeeee.There is more constructive ways to handle.