Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Remembering the Somalis massacred in Kenya... their relatives will never forget.

Apophis;917412 wrote:
^ It's elementary knowledge for the claimant to provide some semblance of evidence for their claims (a title of a book or journal, something). You posted a song as evidence and now you run like a -
insert word
-. Don't claim shyt you cannot support; simple!

Looks to me like you take pride in being nasty...

Apophis;917418 wrote:
^ You falsely accused a whole tribe of being complicit in a mini genocide and I'm the nasty one?? Well excuse me for not massaging your ego.

Again a false accusation. I said 3 high-ranking officials who happen to belong to that tribe did nothing as their fellow Somalis were slaughtered. You are stretching the skin to fit a drum you want to play, so go on and enjoy the music you want to play.

Haatu   

Apophis;917444 wrote:
Isn't that what your people have done?

Not just that. They've made it a way of life, a nation even! :D

Wadani   

Apophis;917444 wrote:
Isn't that what your people have done?

I was not talking about collectives, but u as an individual.

Wadani   

Haatu;917469 wrote:
Not just that. They've made it a way of life, a nation even!
:D

Dad dadkoodii iyo dalkoodii u tashaday baad haysataan.

Wadani   

Apophis;917511 wrote:
I almost took you seriously.

lol, Bro I dont support Somaliland because I'm from duriyadda. I just support what they have managed to accomplish against all odds. In fact most of the time I am an unabashed unionist, except on the days this dream looks hopeless due to the ever present spectre of clannism that sees to it that I crawl back into my seccessionist cave to lick my wounds. :D

Raamsade   

Wadani, what accomplishments ninyahow? Waxaa roon in runta la isku sheego. Somaliland has actually regressed politically, economically and I would even say militarily. The Somaliland shilling is weaker now than when it was originally put in circulation, am I wrong on that point? Somaliland is no closer to recognition (the sole purpose of creating Somaliland in the first) todan then when independence was first declared. Lately, they've been 1001 different militias popping up all over Somaliland... some have grown emboldened enough to start their own "state" and militia.

Wadani   

Raamsade;917537 wrote:
Wadani, what accomplishments ninyahow? Waxaa roon in runta la isku sheego. Somaliland has actually regressed politically, economically and I would even say militarily. The Somaliland shilling is weaker now than when it was originally put in circulation, am I wrong on that point? Somaliland is no closer to recognition (the sole purpose of creating Somaliland in the first) todan then when independence was first declared. Lately, they've been 1001 different militias popping up all over Somaliland... some have grown emboldened enough to start their own "state" and militia.

Ileen xaasid waynaaday baad tahay. Qof buka mooyaane qof inkiri kara horumarka ay Somaliland gaadhay majiro.

Raamsade   

Wadani, I'm only telling you what Somalilander who left Canada for Somaliland told me. He wasn't too keen on what he saw in Somaliland.

Wadani   

But what r u using as a reference point to define horumar in the Somalialnd context. Relative to Somalia, including Puntland, Somaliland has made great strides in terms of peace building, democratization (with all of democracies inherent flaws), and creating functioning insitutions.

Raamsade   

Wadani, I'm not denying anything only questioning popular claims like Somaliland progress. I'm asking what progress? Somaliland shilling is weaker than when it was first put into circulation, where is the economic progress then? Somaliland is no closer to recognition today then in 1991, so where is the political progress then? You say successful elections were held, I don't deny that. But weren't fair and free elections also held in the early 2000s? Is it really a political progress to hold more fair and free elections? I think not. To me progress entails Somaliland getting closer to its stated objective: recognition.

Liibaan   

Haatu;917469 wrote:
Not just that. They've made it a way of life, a nation even!
:D

Lets be fair to all, the problem is somalis are more loyal to regions/clans than to our country Somalia.

Carafaat   

30 years after the massacre, some folks like Nuune, Haatu and Aphopis are trying to deny the involvement of their clans men in the massacre.

Shamefull!

nuune   

^^ Stop dragging my name waryaa, what clan I am again, please tell the public, I support a massacre miyaa markaan Qansax weydiiyey evidence that officials didn't say anything, and Qansax couldn't provide anything, let me tell you the fact, the officials at the time protested the same way the current officials protested about the recent massacre but no one listened to them, do you even know what you are talking about Mr I support Somaliweyn

Again, not relevent to you but telling you as it is, I lost multiple relatives in that massacre, respect the dead and seek justice for those killed waxyahow nasakhan

shalay baad dhalatey markaas baad rabtaa inaad ka hadasho wax aad saaka maqashey ama ka akhridey halkan.

and be a real online character who discusses, debates and provides insight to the forums, it is time you stop hiding behind multiple labels all the time about different topics, your hit and run are well known on SOL after many nomads had reduced your persona to not more than a fiilo ku dhax jirto inside a virus, in fact, virus ayaadba tahey, thanks to a one nomad who coined it few weeks ago.