Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

The Apprentice! its back. (U.K)

I just found out the appentice is back. Is anyone following the series so far.

I'm just watching the first episode and two minutes into it a fool says:

"underneath these glasses, is a core of steel" haha

I've never watched the U.S version but I might check it out. How rich is this Trump dude I hear so much about and hwo does he compare to the u.k's mr Sugar.

Malika   

^You got a bit of catching up to do, third person left this Wednesday. It has lost its original appeal - my think. As for Trump, the man is so full of himself - arrogant so and so.

Yh its not as good as it used to be and this years contestants are not really impressive at all. Is the american one any good Malika

Malika   

^I havent watch the American one for the last few years, marka cant comment. I am usuallly facinated by the ego's of the contestants, very interesting to watch them.

Last year's bunch were more lively definitely - the women were crazy and Bagsy was a ball of fun!

This bunch are a lot quieter, except for Melody "I've been trained by the Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu and Al Gore" Hossaini - she's got a gob on her! I also like the new prize.

So far, Jim Eastwood, the Irishman, and Tom Pellereau, the inventor, are my current favourites. The girls haven't made much of an impression except for Edna with her weird presentation style.

What's the new prize? Is it not just the £100,000 p.a job.

The most memorabel contestant is claire from a few years back. She was cold.

Juxa   

price is 250k investment, winner will become business partner with Lord-Sonkor.

I dont like the new price or the task, quite boring, so far the only catchy thing is the silver and sometimes purple lippy of Edna

The Zack   

There is a UK version? Lol does trump talk in british accent?

Odayga, trump is quite wealth dude, he did something extraordinary in life, he completed college and asked his dad to lend him $10B and that is where it started from :D :D

Juxa   

There is UK version of everything yaa Zack but not with the Trump, we got Lord Alan Sugar ( a silly man with no manners)

Som@li   

I have seen couple of seasons, It was not bad, Is Sir Alan now Lord Alan? But I like "Dragons Den" more , Are still doing that one?