Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Ra'iisul wasaare Farmajo oo dalbaday in la duqeyyo goobaha Shabaabku ka taliyo

Liqaye   

“ Ma la is weydiiyay haddii ciidamada NATO ay Afghanistan uga guulaystaan Al-Qacida iyo Taliban halka ay aadayaan waxay aadayaan Soomaaliya marka waa inaan cawimaad helnaa”

Ra'iisul wasaraha xukuumadda KMG ee Soomaaliya Max’ed C/llahi Max’ed Farmaajo ayaa dalbaday in duqeymo laga sameeyo goobaha ay Soomaaliya uga sugan yihiin Xarakadda Mujaahidiinta Al-Shabab si dalka loo sifeeyo.

R/wasaaaraha Soomaaliya oo ka hadlay kulankii golaha amaanka ee Q,M ku yeesheen magaalada New York ayaa sheegay in xukuumadiisu soo dhaweynayso in la duqeymo xagga cirka ah l;aga sameeyo gobolad ay gacanta ku hayaan Xarakadda Al-Shabab oo dawlada dagaal kula jirta.

R/wasaruhu waxaa uu tilmaamay inay muhiim tahay in Soomaaliya laga fuliyo hawlgalo ka dhan ah Al-Shabab.

“Ma la is weydiiyay haddii ciidamada NATO ay Afghanistan uga guulaystaan Al-Qacida iyo Taliban halka ay aadayaan waxay aadayaan Soomaaliya marka waa inaan cawimaad helnaa” ayuu yiri R/wasaare max’ed C/laahi Farmaajo.

R/wasaaruhu waxaa uu sheegay in xilligaan ay Soomaaliya joogaan in ka badan (1,000 kun) dagaalyahan oo Al-Qacida ka tirsan oo taageera Al-Shabab kuwasoo maamula meelo badan oo wadan ah, waxaana uu intaa ku daray in dawladu oo haatan tilaabooyin horey u qaaday ay gacanta ku dhigtay degmooyin badan oo ku yaala koofurta Soomaaliya.

“Geerida Osama waxay noo muujinaysa inay wiiqmo doonto awooda Shabab haddana waxaan u baahan nahay waa awood xagga cirka ah” ayuu yiri R/wasaaraha waxaana uu sidoo kale xusay in ciidamada dawlada iyo kuwa midawga Africa ee AMISOM ay awod u leeyihiin.

R/wasaaraha ayaa sidoo kale difaacay waqti kordhinta mudada sanadka ah ee xukuumaddu dhawaan ku darsatay waqtigeeda waxaana uu sheegay in ujeedku waqti kordhinta xukuumadda ay tahay in nabadda fursad la siiyo.

Golaha amaanka ee Q,M ayaa walaac ka muujiyay arrimaha amaan iyo siyaasadeed ee xilligaan ka jirta gudaha Soomaaliya.

Maxamuud Axmed Xasan ( Xuurshe)

xuurshe114@hotmail.com

Muqdisho-Somalia

Tel:0025261-5573321

Liqaye   

That's how the world works, waiting for icitraaf from other countries for 20 years should have made that clear to you.

P.S Haalke aad joogtey when Al-shabaab was asking for help from foreigners to topple the legitimate government of Somalia?

Liqaye;718670 wrote:
That's how the world works, waiting for icitraaf from other countries for 20 years should have made that clear to you.

P.S Haalke aad joogtey when Al-shabaab was asking for help from foreigners to topple the legitimate government of Somalia?

Betting all your money on the international clan won't save you either, waiting for 20 years for Military assistance From the west to move out of your hotel In Mogadisho did not get your far did it. Lool@ legitimate Goverment who made it legit the International clan or Mr ismacil cumar geele. Mise beesha tallow;)

Liqaye   

I have not bet all my money on the international community, I exist, a country in turmoil but one of millenia all the same, what has qabiil pride brought you from the international community but the zero economically productive idea of prisons for fellow somalis?

P.S This president and any other of the TFG resides in Villa Somalia, and this and any other Prime-minister adminsiters from Villa Baidoa, I know that envy is a sickness lakin its killing you and yours slowly, if the comments on Somalia topics is anything to go by. :)

The Zack   

Liqaye;718670 wrote:

Ouch!

Liqaye;718679 wrote:
I have not bet all my money on the international community, I exist, a country in turmoil but one of millenia all the same, what has qabiil pride brought you from the international community but the zero economically productive idea of prisons for fellow somalis?

P.S This president and any other of the TFG resides in Villa Somalia, and this and any other Prime-minister adminsiters from Villa Baidoa, I know that envy is a sickness lakin its killing you and yours slowly, if the comments on Somalia topics is anything to go by.
:)

Take away the International community support you will be a small faction Just like a small fish to be eaten by the sharks wearing Cumamado . existing in a state of turmoil known to the world as a failed state is no existence My friend and international community deciding what your govt next step will be its like trapped a cage just like that cage Maxamamd dhere was in a few months ago Yes and you are right they reside in Villa Amisom and they will continue to do so for a long time God bless the TFG the best thing ever happened to Somalia :D

Liqaye   

Xaaji Xunjuf;718685 wrote:
Take away the International community support you will be a small faction Just like a small fish to be eaten by the sharks wearing Cumamado . existing in a state of turmoil known to the world as a failed state is no existence My friend and international community deciding what your govt next step will be its like trapped a cage just like that cage Maxamamd dhere was in a few months ago Yes and you are right they reside in Villa Amisom and they will continue to do so for a long time God bless the TFG the best thing ever happened to Somalia
:D

As usual you have nothing to offer but a public breakdown....