Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

What it means to be an Ethiopian

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;718499 wrote:
Maxa Somalina lugu haysta waxay samaysey topic la Yidha What it means to be an Ethiopian since when is that a crime?

:D I dunno awoowe. It is fun reading their responses though. lol

=======

Somalina and all the other Koonfurians are a joke, fix your own backyard before you start talking about others, we have a legitimate Jihad against the Ethiopian occupation, while your people in Xamar are either: Blowing themselves up or assisting the Ugandans in killing their own brothers (Bakaara Market)...

I know you just gave the thread this name to piss the OG off, maybe I should start a thread 'What it means to be a monkey'..

mogadishu_1238215c.jpg

somali-child-soldiers-14-465x308.jpg

I mean when is it enough? You constantly attack Somaliland because they chose to be humans, now you attack the somali Galbeed?

My guess is some forumer from the Somali region of Ethiopia pissed this foolish young lady off, and consequently she thought it convenient to to call a big portion of Somalia's population Ethiopians. Waa gabadh fahankeedu aad u hooseeyo, oo weliba taas ay usii dheertay baan anigu u malaynayaa dhego la'aan lol.

Leezu   

What a joke you are, because they chose to be human beings? First off, this is Somaliaonline forum, notice the A if you have a problem with Somalia then go to Somaliland forums and post your shit there.

Second off, your government is handing over the ****** people to the Ethiopian government like they are savages instead of helping them, your own people what a shame.

Third its some Al Shabaabs who are killing themselves and some ****** who help the Ugandans yes but you cant say that everyone is that when they dont support them, they are only a few thousand of the 2 million population in Mogadishu.

Its enough when USA says it is enough, since they are benefitting from this together with their slaves Ethiopia and Kenya and ofcourse every other African nation who is US aid dependent, so you tell me when its enough cuz I see no end when USA is funding warlords, radicals and then the other side aswell. Its like a cold war, but this time Russia is not on the other side, its fighting itself to keep the country destabilized.

Atleast we dont cry for 22 years because one guy killed a few thousand people in the Central region, even when hes gone you are still crying. Good job Somaliland you were granted peace from the internal community and you take credit for it, what a bunch of loosers rofl.

Even the leader of AlShabaab is from your clan and many fighters are from the triangle city area.

Liqaye   

Mad_Mullah;718535 wrote:
Somalina and all the other Koonfurians are a joke, fix your own backyard before you start talking about others, we have a legitimate Jihad against the Ethiopian occupation, while your people in Xamar are either: Blowing themselves up or assisting the Ugandans in killing their own brothers (Bakaara Market)...

I know you just gave the thread this name to piss the OG off, maybe I should start a thread 'What it means to be a monkey'..

mogadishu_1238215c.jpg

somali-child-soldiers-14-465x308.jpg

I mean when is it enough? You constantly attack Somaliland because they chose to be humans, now you attack the somali Galbeed?

Monkey's ka aad hadalyheysid yeey yihiin tolow?

:)

Somalina   

:D yaa kuu sheegaayo hee.

Mad Cow Disease, Kor-saar iyo Neef Neef i dhagaysta:

1. Get 1 avatar so nomads can take you seriously

2. If you watch the first video you will know how the title of the thread came about

3. Prove that I've actually insulted a Somali clan even once on SOL

4. If it bothers you watching those videos, then don't watch it... really simple nooh

5. Far iyo meel buugtaa is og. You just blew your cover! :D

ANWAR   

Inshallah I hope my great-grandchildren look back and say,''WOOW:eek::eek: part of Somaliaweyn belonged to Ethiopia and Kenya, That is messed up:rolleyes:''

pansomalidreamwillneverdie.jpg