Sign in to follow this  
Nur

OSAMA BIN ELVIS!

wadadama muslimiinta qaasatan soomaliya waxaa uroon in eey 10jeer ka fikiraan dagaalka socdo yuu dan uyahay ,ma alqaeda ayaa faaidada badan helaysa , mise mareykanka .dunidoo dhan wexey farta ku fiiqee alshabaab iyo xiriirkeeda alqaeda , dan kala ma ahan waa in loosoo jeesto qeyraadka yar ee hada ku haray laxaalufiyo ,xasuuqna laga geysto si toos ah ama si dadban , soomali badan oo gaalo ahna la arko sida somalida west tagay markaan inta ugu badan iska leyno ayey dunidana dhameystiri rabtaa inta hartay. meel dhaxoo leysugu yimaado lama weynine waa dad umada kale fikirkooda ku socda , islaamnimo iyo soomalinimo hadi loo fakaro dhibka wuu joogsan .

khuraafaadka dadka qaar ee osama CIA ayuu ahaa , ma waxaa jira nin naftiisa halistaas ugalinaya ogna haduu wadadaas ku dhinto naarta toos ineey tahay kuna soconaya wadadaas.

Nur,

Hadda ma isku ciyaareena? LOL@opposing channels.

Look at the fella below you and above me who is connecting the coptic church burnings in Egypt to Osama and CIA....I think Osama's death has disillusioned many of the followers and it is incumbent of you as decent human being to set the record straight.

I expect you to do the responsible thing here, which is to correct the gentleman above you....

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions....(wonderful to see that you are no longer reading Salon articles, seeing as you stopped citing Glen Greenwald ...he has an Osama piece that you will find fascinating and I think you stopped frequenting liberal sites after that bit of 411 on glen, all thanks to me...who said we have to disagree with one another all the time?)

yours truly,

LayZie G.

Nur   

Lazie G

You mean you are a Neo- Conservative? Pro Christian fundamentalism? But anti-Liberal? Pro Family? Anti Qowmu Loot? Pro Life? But Anti Abortion? Pro Zionist? But anti Islam? Pro- Government 911 Narrative, But anti Truthers? Pro Obama, But Anti Osama, Pro- African Leadership of America, But Anti Birthers? Pro Somali? But Anti- Arab? :D

An answer to your questions will depend on the context, I mean, are we Two Muslims discussing to work for a common cause. Are we working for Islam? or are you working for the West and I am working For Islam looking to find a common ground? Are you working For the good of Somalia, regardless of any Faith? or are you working for the interests of the West more than the Interests of Somalia and Islam? Please clarify your real position to get a real answer for your questions in order to help me with the direction I should steer the discussion and InshaAllah I will satisfy all your questions.

Praying Allah For You Guidance

Nur

Nur   

Lazie

You can post your thoughts now. Sorry if it was closed, please stay focused on the issue under discussion. Its about Osama and the government account of his death.

Nur

Nur, All praise is for Allah and let peace be upon the prophet....

Previous thoughts aside, you brought up a great point about not veering off from subject, which brings me to ask my next question, which is why do you allow yourself to get distracted?

Yes, I would very much like to stay on point and only discuss the monster that is Osama but I have to warn you, when you allow side distractions to take over, it doesn't look good on you.

The following is a summary of our exchange since May 1st, 2011:

NUR: Osama did not die on may 2011, Osama died 10 years ago and his body has since been frozen.

LayZie G.: What prove do you have that Osama did not die on 2011?

Nur: My word should be good enough:

LayZie G: No, no no, sheikh Nur, as much as I adore, "I said so" isn't enough. I want documented proof and nothing short of it should be accepted?

Nur: You know LayZie G, its no secret that you cheer for team U.S.A.

LayZie G.: Nur, wallaalo, this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.. you cheer for the Arabs, you are still cheering for Osama, an Arab and you dare have a problem with me cheering for anyone but Arabs?

Nur: repent now, repent LayZie for speaking ill of the Arabs....and master Osama....

LayZie G: Nur, lets get back to reality. Why did you say Osama has been dead for years and his body has been on the freezer if you cannot produce evidence? Why do you deny the man his legacy as a mass murderer but dare question American foreign policy? I'm all ears@nur, I want to believe you but you have to do better than "take my word".....as you know Nur, human''s are inherently flawed, and their words are just as flawed....

Nur: LayZie G, you are just anti-Arabs, I warn you, Arabs decent and I'm in no way saying I'm an Arab but I just believe them to be right...how dare you have short term memory, remember Iraq? Remember WMDs? What about IRAQ and the millions that perished on the hands of the invaders?

LayZie G: Nur, lets be civil, lets stay on the subject and remember, the invaders were not all Americans, the invaders, who mostly contributed to the deaths of hundred of thousands of Iraqis were mostly carried out by terrorist groups, home grown organizations with ties to Master Osama, so lets not just point the finger on one of many participants...lets point finger at all participants..

Nur: What about WMDS? Cheney? BUSH? 9/11, you know 9/11 was never carried out by al-qaeda, I know because I frequent truther sites, this is how I know Osama has been inside a freezer for nearly a decade..

LayZie G.: Nur, nur, please focus, lets discuss the subject...why do you deny this death when his disciples are mourning him today.....what about the wives who were arrested?? What about the children on protective custody in Pakistan? Do you deny their right as heirs?

Nur: you mean you are a Neo- Conservative? Pro Christian fundamentalism? But anti-Liberal? Pro Family? Anti Qowmu Loot? Pro Life? But Anti Abortion? Pro Zionist? But anti Islam? Pro- Government 911 Narrative, But anti Truthers? Pro Obama, But Anti Osama, Pro- African Leadership of America, But Anti Birthers? Pro Somali? But Anti- Arab?

LayZie G.: Nur, you are getting side tracked again, this isn't good for you...c'mon nur, explain why Osama's disciples have been vocal and have been in a state like grief in the last few days alone, what do you say that Nur? What about the 80+ muslims who perished today as a retaliation for a man who has been dead for nearly a decade, what do you say to that?

and Nur has since not been heard from....especially once he saw those gruesome pictures of the injured.... 80 muslims just perished, an act of extreme violence carried out by a teenager who just learned how to potty train...he did it because he was told infidels were going to be at the target location....

Muslims are now called infidels because Osama and his disciples have said that all Muslims are infidels if they are against us.

We are let to believe that if you are not prescribing to Osama's brand of religious doctrine, you are no longer a muslim...you are the enemy, the infidel...

We are told, over and over again, to believe in the Osama brand and forget everything else.....

I'm not going to attempt to brand you one way or another (only Allah knows what is in your heart) but so far, your message has been clear, if you dont prescribe to master Osama's brand of doctrine, you must be a neo-con...lol(this is by far my favourite, waayo, this lets me know that you cant defend your views any longer, which is why you go for the neo-con branding, as thought thats as offensive as the N-word is to African Americans)

Finally, I have to caution you to take this time to revaluate and ask yourself, what right has a person have to take another life, many lives?

What right does Osama and his disciples have at retaliating by taking out 80 people?

When will you stand up and say, what is wrong is wrong and no amount of animosity towards the west can ever excuse for a group of extremists to plot the murder of 80 people because their maser was executed...and anoher 90-100 tomorrow and another 200-200 the next day.

When will you speak up and denounce terror and terrorists? When will you admit to yourself that glorifying a mass murder is wrong, simply wrong?

You say you dont associate yourself with Al-qaeda but yet you praise their so called master, what does that say about your judgement?

When will you stop believing falsehood? When you will you stop spreading falsehood?

yours truly,

LayZie G

Warmoog   

The news story about Bin Laden's alleged assassination this month, which <a href="http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24669

" target="_blank">fall apart within its first week, is indeed a farce. It shows how little the US government and its mouthpieces in the media think of the public they are supposed to serve. They are trying to feed people lies that even a child can see through.

The evidence that has amassed over the past decade indicates that Bin Laden died many years ago, most likely in 2001. Numerous government and intelligence officials and heads of state both in and outside the US have confirmed it. The CIA unit that was dedicated to tracking and capturing him was in fact <a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html

" target="_blank">closed in 2005. Former CIA officials also admitted to filming at least one fake video tape of Bin Laden. This was someone who has had a virtual existence since 2001 because we only hear of 'him' through questionable video and audio recordings provided by shady Zionist sources. It has been proven the 'Al-Qaeda' tapes are pre-recorded, staged (sometimes with terrible

), and digitally manipulated. If we care to search for the truth, there are many books and articles that dismantle the fiction of the war of terror.

The reality is--and this should be well-known to us by now--9/11 was a false flag operation and 'Al-Qaeda' does not exist, though the myth of it, created and kept alive by intelligence agencies, is used to further the objectives of the imperialist powers' elites. The question now is what agenda(s) does the (very belated) announcement of Bin Laden's death serve and how will it be used in the future?

The reactions to the story are something else. Some Muslims have welcomed the alleged assassination and others are eulogizing him. Either way, they have seem to have blindly accepted the story as truth, which indicates that some of us are still stuck in the propaganda matrix. One can only hope the sloppy handling and obvious falseness of this story will give some people enough of a jolt to wake them up.

Nur   

Creating the bin Laden Reality

By Paul Craig Roberts

May 14, 2011 ICH-- -- -I have heard one dozen times today (May 13) from media that the US killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. I heard it three times from National Public Radio, twice from the BBC, and from every TV and radio station I encountered, even those stations that play the rock and roll music of the 1950s and 1960s. The killing of bin Laden has now entered the legends of our time and, no doubt, the history books.

The US government that told us that Saddam Hussein had “weapons of mass destruction” and “al Qaeda connections” and that Iran has nuclear missiles that require the US to ring Russia with anti-ballistic missile systems, finally told us the truth for once. Obama found Osama and had him murdered, apparently unarmed in his underwear, defended not by al Qaeda, “the best trained, most dangerous vicious killers on the planet,” but by two unarmed women.

As I offered previously, if you believe this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I can let you have for a cheap price.

The government has created another reality for us proles. We won again. Us white hats got the black hat, just like in the western movie. Fantasy is better than fact, and us good guys are on a roll. It makes everybody happy, even those who have lost their jobs, their houses, their pensions.

So, who’s the next black hat? The military/security complex cannot do without a bad guy, or the budget could be cut and billions of dollars in profits would go missing. Without someone for Americans to hate, the show can’t go on.

Homeland Security says the next black hat will be “domestic extremists.” The CIA says it will be the next al Qaeda leader, bin Laden’s replacement, who will terrorize us white hats for killing bin Laden. The neocon brownshirts say it is Pakistan, who hid bin Laden from us, thus protecting him from justice being done. Hillary says it is China, and as the US economy continues its collapse, more and more fingers will point at China.

Airport Security will pat down more babies, feel more genitals, and radiate more air travelers.

But without bin Laden, we will feel safer and more secure, which is counterproductive for the military/security complex. Obama has made a fundamental mistake. He has killed Emanuel Goldstein (bin Laden), the hate figure who justified the trillions of dollars we have blown trying to get him.

Once Homeland Security, the CIA, and the White House decide who the new hate figure is to be, we will be off and running again.

It took 10 years to get bin Laden. This proves that all those security experts who say that the war will last for 30 years might be underestimating the necessary commitment. If it takes 10 years each to find and murder the next two leaders, we are faced with conflict that lasts across generations.

As I wrote previously, bin Laden’s killing serves so many different agendas that even those who don’t believe the story have hooked their wagon to it. Al Qaeda itself can no longer take credit for acts of terrorism without declaring that it was to avenge bin Laden.

The bin Laden story is now set in stone, immune from fact. Global Research has provided us with bin Laden’s last known interview, which appeared in a Pakistan newspaper on September 28, 2001 and was translated and made available to the West by the BBC World Monitoring Service on September 29, 2001.

In the interview, bin Laden says: “I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. . . . Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks the common American people have been killed. . . .The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which makes us surprised, but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. . . . Terror is the most dreaded weapon in the modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people.”

But who would believe a demonized bin Laden when to do so requires them to disbelieve George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and the Western media?

We all know, don’t we, that in America the government always has the best interest of ordinary people at heart and always tells them the truth. If you don’t believe this, you are anti-American.

Osama Is Dead – Peace Mission Needs A Fresh Start

World has been facing terrorism in its worst forms whether it’s World Trade Centre or killing innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Death of Osama Bin Laden who was thought to be the face of global terrorism is either a hope of peace or an ignition to a new wave of terrorism. Would the world become a peaceful heaven after him or more threats of furious terrorist attacks are there? Past is always lost, but lessons learned from past guide for a better future. This is the need of the hour. for more read through here....http://www.quranreading.com/blog/islamic-news/osama-is-dead-peace-mission-needs-a-fresh-start/

Warmoog;719339 wrote:
The news story about Bin Laden's alleged assassination this month, which <a href="

" target="_blank">fall apart within its first week, is indeed a farce. It shows how little the US government and its mouthpieces in the media think of the public they are supposed to serve. They are trying to feed people lies that even a child can see through.

Did you and Nur take time to digest the wealth of conspiracy theories out on the internet? Did you notice the inconsistency in most of the accounts that you have restated here? No, and neither are you or Nur capable of answering direct questions nor are you willing to confront the simple fact that Al-Qaeda, an organization founded by Osama was willing to debunk the conspiracy theorists by releasing statement that contradicts 'deathers' claim that Osama was on the freezer all along (and he did not die in may 2011, instead he died many years ago)as our brother Nur would have us believe.

YOu are prepared to discredit the efforts of the navy seals who put a bullet into Osama's skull but you are not prepared to come forward with evidence that does infact support your theory, instead, you are hell bend of regurgitating worn-out theories on the internet as facts and showing that you lack originality by not critically examining the very same thing you claim to support, uncovering 9/11 truths....

You and Nur are the first people that would characterize others as sheeps, while being critical of their sheep-like mentality because they follow what is fed to them by the mass media but the two of you are the first people who would-heartily take the word of a disoriented ex-CIA employee as gospel in which he states: " I Dont know whether or not Osama is dead but I, (the ex-employee) believe him to be dead" and dismiss everything else as inconsequential. So I ask you again and again, What makes his words credible and not others?

Why would you think taking a so called leaked report of the French Secret service who at one point was said to have believed Osama was dead as truth? How many people thought OSama has been dead at one point or another? It has been a decade and very little activity from that part of the world in terms of movement, so the idea did cross people's minds at one point or another, including myself, but we cant decide for ourselves that someone is simply dead because we want them to be dead.....that isnt good enough...

Instead, I want you to examine previous evidence, I want you to critically look at all the facts about Osama since 2001 and come to your own conclusions and not just regurgiate worn out theories.

How do you explain the wives and the children captured in post-raid? How do you explain the overwhelming evidence inside the compound, tapes, videos of Osama, and personal diaries or the statement released by his own organization?

yours truly,

LayZie G.