Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Amin Amir makes fun of Sh. Hotel for the 3rd time in a week

Zack waa igu qaldantay i never said anything about mareegstate go and find evidence im born in xarardheere yes , lived 4 yrs in gobolka cowl but qabiil ahaan xamar iyo xamar daye People aan kasoo jeeda got that.? Tarzan qabiilkiisa neh so ogoow kedib muran

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;749137 wrote:
Zack waa igu qaldantay i never said anything about mareegstate go and find evidence im born in xarardheere yes , lived 4 yrs in gobolka cowl but qabiil ahaan xamar iyo xamar daye People aan kasoo jeeda got that.? Tarzan qabiilkiisa neh so ogoow kedib muran

I never wanted to put you on the stop but due to some down time I have today and due to your short memory I will just do that today.

This is what you said about where your born:

oba hiloowlow;719153 wrote:
@moonlight, waxaa aad sheegeysid maha wax suurtagal, Mareeg state waxey ku kooban tahay magaaladaas ay magaceeda leedahay,, Gobolka Cowl waxey ka kooban tahay 5 tuulo, sida Cigo, Budbud, Gal libaax,Galcad iyo Mesagoweyn, iyo 60 tuulo. Waana hal juffo marka waligeed dhici meyso iney mareegstate iyo gobolka Cowl dhexmaro wax colaada, Moonlight
waa meeshaan aan ku dhashay waana dadkeyga
saad moodid maha.

So you told us you were born in Cowl, fair? Then you continued and said Cowl is part of Mareeg, you actually argued about that with Moonlight for at least few days. And this is what you uttered:

oba hiloowlow;719128 wrote:
Gobolka cowl
wuxuu ka
tirsan
yahay
maamulgoboleedka Mareegstate

Today, you are telling me you never claimed you were born in Mareeg LOL. Woot woot!

Source: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/53831-Cowl-Gobol-Cusub?p=743435&highlight=mareeg#post743435

As far as who Tarzan really is, Tarzan is a cousin of Aadan Cadde, not your cousin LOL. He is the brother of a very good professor that teaches at Indianapolis, Prof. Abdikarim..

P.s. thanks to SOL's advanced search option.

Zack ha is dhego terin im born in that area laakin Juffo ahaan ma sheegan karo dad ba dego dhulkaas waana Somalina abtiyaasheed aniga waxaan sheegan karaa Banaadir,Balcad,caliyaale those areas ilaa iyo deeganka turdho close to jilib.