Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Royal Wedding Madness

nuune   

That is happening tmoro, Friday, a lot of people can't wait to see the first kiss of Prince Billiam & Jate.

Ps: Hope I get good view of that first killer kiss around Ubbey & Zuckingham Palace, dat kiss has being rehearsed more than 50 times behind the public!

JB, I know you will be glued to the TV, no worries, will send you live pictures of alaabta la isku lisayo smileys.gif

Tony Blar & Gordon Brown not invited to the wedding while Syrian Ambassador is invited smileys.gifsmileys.gif

nuune   

I know inaadan seexaneen barrito ee wax kale ii sheeg, xataa heard there are skirmishes of parties in Hargeisa tmoro night to celebrate the Royal Wedding, iga soo hubso club'yada

Paragon   

Tu yaroo kate yiraahdo ayaa kuyaroo william la yiraahdo macdan ka baari doonaa berito ayaan war lugeed ku maqlay.

Anagu one day oo holiday ah iyo maalin kale ayaaba nooga soo baxdayba. Ma xuma.

Ms MoOns   

Seriously, who cares about two gaal is guursanaayo.

Are they the first to marry? No. The last? No.

Wow, they're ROYAL. A ROYAL wedding.

He's lucky I know his name. :P And that's as far as it goes.

Kool_Kat   

Coffee-gaan cabaayaan ku saxday @Billiam & Jate! Caku iyo Nuune wuxuu qoro...I have to try to stay away from reading waxa aad qorto inta aan shaqada joogo...:mad:

The Royal wedding is plain and boring! They, kuwa is guursanaayo, don't even look wax la fiirin karo...Not iney fooluxun yihiin, laakiin very very plain dad ah waaye...Had it been kan yar, sheeko kaley ahaan leheed! :D