Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

How to unlock cell phones data migrating issues

ok, I have an old Samsung cell phone thats locked & keeps coming with this message

"No sim mode". Any one care to share how to unlock it so i can transfer my old phone

book from there to my new i-phone 4g.

Also, my old carrier was t-mobile & now i am with AT&T...so how do i xfer this old data

to my new phone!

any help is highly appreciate it folks. ciao.

The Zack   

Rudy,

Troupleshooting 101

Define "Old Samsung Device", I mean you told us the the make but we also need the model. Do you still have the SIM for that phone, if yes, put it back in and power cycle the phone. If it aint that old, you should be able to see this phone as a drive if you connect it to your Mac. From that syncing or draggin/dropping should work.

BTW what kind of Data are you trying to transfer? Xaliimo numbers AKA contact list or real data like pics, music, files and etc..?

P.s. Going from T-Mobile to ATT is similar to going to Point A to um.. Point A lol, ATT bought T-Mobile USA.

mainly xfering my old phone #s in the samsung. R u murqaasan cawada yaa xaaji!! lol.. Even if they r owned by same company, these 2 phone r likes apple and oranges... totally different. i do have the sim in there but everytime i turn it on i get that message "no sim mode". I guess, i need to google what this means. dude any idea wazzup with this msg??

how u been homie zacki! u still single homie! & watching those nakes gals on your cell!! lool. time to find that bootilishius xalaamo that sways side to side like a japanese earthquake or your hands with come down with arithritus!! lol

anyways, thnx 4 the shout out. keep the faith bro. l8tr

The Zack   

LOL@Marqaan... that is always the case. Salaams bro, long time no see - I mean long time no SOLing :) Single? Always... as long as the magic number (4) is not reached.

You still haven't answered all of the questions I have asked.... you must be high too. What is the freaking model of that piece of *&^* you have in your hands? I will see if I can send some tips to your way.

When I talked about T-Mobile being same as ATT, I was referring to the port in/out process. Why bother leave a company to its mother-company?

P.s. I accept cash, money order, cash, crack, and weed.

yo, i will get the model # when i get home. anyways, u de homie...thnx for the help. its aigt rosie-palm is better than any xalimoo any day!! looooooooool. Holly smoke! hey zack...check it, all flight 13eens will be googling wats rosie palm!! lol

The Zack   

Loooooooool@rosie palm... I knew u were nuts, not that much tho. Ya they will all be googling it all night.

:D@Jacphar.. that is what he prolly have ha ha

anyways i did find a solution for this..sorry forgot to give back my feedback. But if u ever get the message "No sim..." even though your sim is in there or your having any kind of weird problems like connecting 2 the net or unable to recieve pics.

Pwr off, take the battery out for 10min. make sure the sim is not damage and properly inserted (follow the pic on the top of the sim hole how to insert it properly) and then, these problems should go away.

Tomorrow, i will share ...how i did jailbreak following today: Ipad2, i-phone 4g &4s( all 5.1/5.1.1) Unable to unlock them so far so lemme know if u have figure that out. Garcias.