Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Kalfadhigii koowaad ee Golaha Deegaanka Badhan ee gobolka Sanaag (DAAWO SAWIRADA)

NASSIR   

Bashir is right. Badhan's tiny revolution is felt across every region in Somalia .

Che, go to "Badhan, Sanaag" @ Wikipedia and educate yourself about this city in case you might be thinking of paying a visit someday.

maanta2011.jpg

Saalax;713372 wrote:
This town seems to have alot of different spellings and sayings buraan/badhan/baran. Anyhows well done to the people of that town.

salaax inadeer buuraan and badhan are not the same buuraan is another village in eastern sanaag badhan is the correct spelling of the town.

^Says who?

Nassir....My kid cousin who was born in Upstate (never been to Somalia) spent time there.He had good things to say and hated Bosaso.

Insha Allah, will go there one of these days.

Che -Guevara;713377 wrote:
^Says who?

Nassir....My kid cousin who was born in Upstate (never been to Somalia) spent time there.He had good things to say and hated Bosaso.

Insha Allah, will go there one of these days.

you are right i was joking it's baran wa meel daran

^It seems your scope or understanding of the Somali language and sub-cultures in Somalia is very limited. Beyond your little village, you seem to know nothing, it's either that or you are obnoxiously ignorant or out prejudiced of people you understand so little.

Che -Guevara;713383 wrote:
^It seems your scope or understanding of the Somali language and sub-cultures in Somalia is very limited. Beyond your little village, you seem to know nothing, it's either that or you are obnoxiously ignorant or out prejudiced of people you understand so little.

Why are you so angry boy i said you were right or don't you believe me?:cool:

Che -Guevara;713393 wrote:
XX......looool I'm just bemused your ignorance. Is your knowledge of the Somali language that limited?

I know some koonfurians say baran instead of badhan wa caadi it's a dialect but to argue the towns actual name is baran instead of badhan is absurd and you know that Che Guevara, my Knowledge of the Somali language is perfect. Afsomaliga jeebkan kala so baxa yaanan ku ibsan waryaa ;)

General Duke;713398 wrote:
^^^yeah their villages of Sanaag and not the majority of it. This thread proves the secessionists are full of BS.

We arrest pirates in sanaag and you ask us where we are what a confused lost pirate

^Hadaad iibsan kartid Somalilandbaa aqoonsi usoo gadilaheed nagadaa sheekada:D

No one knows perfect anything. Beyond your regional dialect (we called Somalilandish), I don't think you know much.

Che -Guevara;713402 wrote:
^Hadaad iibsan kartid Somalilandbaa aqoonsi usoo gadilaheed nagadaa sheekada:D

No one knows perfect anything. Beyond your regional dialect (we called Somalilandish), I don't think you know much.

you mean the actual Somali language Somalilandish Luqada Somalilandiishka wa halka Luqada Somaliga laga so qeyb qeybiyeey oo ay ka so tafiirantay sidasay ku fiiday ila iyo Dhulka Somalida Ethiopia jamhuuriyada Jabuuti ila tadjuura dhulka canfarta ila iyo Woqoyiga Somaliya (bendar bayla iyo bandar qaasim) ila iyo Koonfurta Somalia Marka iyo Madina Xammar ila iyo NFD iyo garisa .

Imika walaalkeen Che wuxu ina leeyahay ,, anigu meesha Koonfurta Somalia ka yimid ayaan magaalada badhan magac u bixinaya war ninku faduul badana ma frenji ba .;)