Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

Get Inspired - The Sacred Trust

I been lucky to see the original version of the book which is in turkish even costs a bit cheaper, problem is the used alot of old turkish(Osmanli and arabic) words, couldnt grasp the narration about most of the items. :(

Been to topkapi palace thrice but hadnt seen more than the swords of the Sahabi and few of the Prophets SAW belongings.As some of the belongs werent open to public.

Inshallah sometime next week Im going to visit Topkapi Palace again, this time Im planning to give it more than a day. Maybe the last time I can see such sacred peices. Yippy , :D

Just remembered, the sacred hair of the prophet SAW every ramadhaan goes on a display tour around turkish mosques, muslims after taraweeh stand in file to see it at their mosques.

Emmh, I didnt see it as there was alot of commotion and I also as I knew I could get a glimpse at it at the palace inshallah.

Haseena   

Bismillah

Salamu Calaykum Wa raxmatullah

The prophets (sallahu alehi wa salam) hair? how authentic is that? I've seen so many mosques here in england, (indian) masjids and every now and then especially during ramadhan the prophets (sallahu alehi wa salams) hair is on display..hmm guess one of the fellas just took out some hair straws from his head and thought I'll fool some dumb people today...these things makes me so angry subhana Allah

Salamu alaykum

What is the significance of seeing is hair or anything else for that matter?

The companions didnt make a big deal about his hair when he was alive, let alone anything else. I was talking to this guy from work, he was saying that the blood of the Prophet is halal to drink. acuudubillah. Wallah even at one point he said, the prophets urine is halal to drink. This is due to their lack of comprehending tawheed.

look at this quote from the site

"If your blessed foot had not honoured the earth, ablution with soil would not purify anyone"

People need to start reading books like, Kitabu tawheed.

Haseena   

Bismillah

Salamu Calaykum Wa Raxmatullah

Fully agree with you akhi. But I think people are misunderstanding somethings, you know I just don't remember where I read it but I've read that during the prophets (sallahu alehi wa salam)time don't know how to say it in english, laakin way barakeesanjireen the belongings of the prophet, while he was among them.

Maybe I am wrong, insha Allah someone could clarify this for us.

But I agree there is no significance with these things today, it reminds me about a hadith I read where the prophet (sallahi alehi wa salam) said(something in these terms) don't praise me after my death like the jews praised their prophets, I am only the slave of Allah...