Sign in to follow this  
Nur

VISITOR - (MARTI DEEQSI AH)

Nur   

Dear Sisters and Brothers

In few days a generous visitor is coming home. This visitor will live with us 24 hours a day in our offices, schools, playgrounds, homes and everywhere else.

The visitor is bringing some gifts, those who take advantage of the first ten days will be given ® package

The second ten days the visitor will give away (M) package

and the last ten days, the visitor will give a certificate of Freedom from (N)

Who is coming home?

What are the symbols M,R, N stand for?

SCWW All......

Brotha Nur, Though I'm not 100% Sure.. I think you're refering to the guest that visits us once a year and brings with it all sorts of goodness and happiness. A guest that brings with it the wide Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah. A guest that brings with it a smell of Paradise. A guest that makes the believer closer to Allah and His Paradise and away from Shaytan and Hell Fire... You're refering to RAMADAN!!the month of the Qur'an, the month of Mercy, the month of Forgiveness, the month of prayer at night and Suhoor, the month of solidarity and mutual help, the month of all blessings. We are advised in our merciful religion of Islam to be kind and generous towards the guest.Most, if not all the Divine scriptures were revealed during the month of Ramadan. The book of Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham), alaihis salaam was revealed on the 1st of Ramadan. The Torah (Old Testament) was revealed after 6 days of Ramadan had passed, and the Injeel (New Testament) was revealed after 13 days of Ramadan had passed. The Qur'an was revealed on the Night of Power.

again I'm not 100% sure but this is what I think each Word stands for?

R= Ramadan or Ramadhan.

M= Mercy

N= Does it stand for the Night of Power??

Hopefully you will tell us?? smile.gif

------------------

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust" al-Qur'an 3:160

[This message has been edited by LadyFatima (edited 11-03-2001).]

Nur   

MaaShaaAllah Sister LadyFatima

Your answer was so generous that it taught me few things about the revelaton of Zabur and Towraat, could you please narrate the source for this, I am very interested.

As for your answer, you are right, the guest is Ramadan. I once shed some tears after his departure for failing to take advantage of his generosity, and since then I try to take the most advantage of his presence.

® stands for Rahma, Mercy

(M) stands for Maghfirah, Forgiveness

(N) stands for Naar, Hell (sharteeda Allaha naga dhowro)

Nur

Salaama Nur,

Thanks! Brotha..... Well, I got this from my stay in Saudi, I visted the Islamic Natural History Museum which has selected pre-Islamic and Islamic inscriptions from the Epigraph!! In the meantime though you can read other Numerous Sources Such as, the Twisted Scriptures

by Mary Alice Chrnalogar Which is Really a great book which talks mostly about how all the Divine scriptures were Twisted Except the Quran! and their revelation etc...

Aslo , The month of Ramadan is significant for a number of events. It was during this month that the Noble Qur'an was first revealed to Prophet Muhammad-salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam-The Qur'an states;

"We have indeed revealed this message in the Night of Power,

And what will explain to you the Night of Power?

The Night of Power is better than one thousand months.

Therein came down the Angels and the Spirit, By ALLAH's permission, on every errand:

Peace!, thus until the rise of morn."

For more info about the Museum and the revelations of the devine books and their time of revelation check these websites or you can order Islamic books about them on the 2nd site...

1. http://www.mnh.si.edu/epigraphy/

2.http://www.musalmanonline.net/index.html

Good Luck......

------------------

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust" al-Qur'an 3:160

Nur   

Cant believe five years has elapsed since I posted this piece, five years of our life is gone, and we are five years closer to meet our maker, but our deeds value may not be increasing toward our akhira, instead, I worry that I am getting busier in Dunyaa, your prayers bros and sisters.

As years elapse, are you getting richer spiritually?

Nur

Khayr   

Originally posted by Nur:

Cant believe five years has elapsed since I posted this piece, five years of our life is gone, and we are five years closer to meet our maker, but our deeds value may not be increasing toward our akhira,
instead, I worry that I am getting busier in Dunyaa, your prayers bros and sisters.

As years elapse, are you getting richer spiritually?

Nur

'Each PERSON is his own mountain and the mountain that you are trying to climb is yourself'

Busier in the dunyaa-a life of double shifts, working away from the family just to provide for them (the irony of it all!), hording up heaps of wealth in fear of poverty....etc.

Hadith:

“Value five things before five others come to pass:

• value youth before old age
  • health before illness
  • affluence before poverty
  • leisure before becoming too busy
and

• value life before deathâ€
(Narrated by Imam Tirmidhi).

SubhanAllah, what a beautiful hadith that speaks to the pyschology of Bani Adam. With a few sentences, the Rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) relates to us 5 things that Bani Adam should VALUE and Cherish. In these 5 things, the correlation is that they are all related in TIME and basic HUMAN DESIRES i.e. youth, life, health, wealth and Leisure For as the Ayat in sura Al ASR, indicates, As the passing of Time, Surely, Bani Adam/Mankind becomes in a state of loss, a state of DECLINE. The exception being those with IMAN/FAITH.

Hadith:

" The world os receeding away and the Hereafter is proceeding near, and for each one there are inhabitants. Therefor, be the inhabitants of the Hereafter and do not be the inhabitants for this world. Verily, there is action todfay and no account but there will be account tomorrow and no action" Narrated by Imam Bukhari

You know the somali dua/saying "Illahi ommarikagga xaa kuudariyo" meaning May Allah give you a long life. When I think of that saying, I ask of myself-what does a long life bring you that a short life doesn't in your Journey towards Allah?

Its a rhetorical question because the measure of a person's life from the Islamic view is qualitative. Meaning its not a long life that we should be supplicating for but a life of Hidaya/Guidance and that we pass away from this world to the next in a state of Taqwa and Iman.

Fi Amanillah