Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Jacpher   

The admin should delete this page as it violates the privacy of the accused. Yes, criminals, convicted or alleged do have privacy rights as anyone else. Really, this kind of stuff diminishes the integrity and the good judgment of SOL. Please shut it down for once.

Jacpher;768927 wrote:
The admin should delete this page as it violates the privacy of the accused. Yes, criminals, convicted or alleged do have privacy rights as anyone else. Really, this kind of stuff diminishes the integrity and the good judgment of SOL. Please shut it down for once.

Yea also make sure to tell Google, and all the News websites that published this to remove it, since it violates their right to privacy also. All i am doing is finding this in one website and posting it on another. So few people get their feelings hurt by seeing their picture here, big deal. If your picture is posted Jacpher, let me know and i'd removed it. :) Hadii aad iishegdid which one you are, sawirkaaga meesha waan ka saaraya. :)

Jacpher   

^lol@Puntland baad mooday? Where did Puntland come from??? Wow! Ileen nin cuqdad dishay baad aheyd? Sxb I don't represent Puntland here but I am sure Puntland doesn't give rats $$ about your little hatred. :D :D

Nin Yaaban: lol@your picture. Sxb if you think I'm on here, I permit you to post and post and repost again and again and again. However, it ain't appealing and suitable for the reputation of this forum to post pictures of people committing alleged crimes. That's if you understand the difference between accused, alleged, charged or convicted. I believe you'd know the later one a bit more than others. What I am suggesting here is that SOL shouldn't be where you cycle your dirty little google searches. If that is what attracts and motivate you, why don't you dedicate a blog of your own so you can freely scoop around the internet and post all day long the faces of Somalis commiting crimes.

Jacpher;768994 wrote:
^lol@Puntland baad mooday? Where did Puntland come from??? Wow! Ileen nin cuqdad dishay baad aheyd? Sxb I don't represent Puntland here but I am sure Puntland doesn't give rats $$ about your little hatred.
:D
:D

Nin Yaaban: lol@your picture. Sxb if you think I'm on here, I permit you to post and post and repost again and again and again. However, it ain't appealing and suitable for the reputation of this forum to post pictures of people committing alleged crimes. That's if you understand the difference between accused, alleged, charged or convicted.
I believe you'd know the later one a bit more than others.
What I am suggesting here is that SOL shouldn't be where you cycle your dirty little google searches. If that is what attracts and motivate you, why don't you dedicate a blog of your own so you can freely scoop around the internet and post all day long the faces of Somalis commiting crimes.

HaHaHa. ur funny.

The Blog thing is a good idea....but your gonna have to promise me something though. If i get one, you gonna have to subscribe and read it. :) I would hate to be the only one reading it.

You have to admit this is a good break from the usual Qabiil and other retarded stuff that's always posted here.

Strictly speaking, no privacy is being violated. Perhaps we could discuss the advantages and disadvantages of recycling news that perpetuates a negative of Somalis?

When I was reading meeshaan now, I don't know why I remembered this, but here it is.

Google sued by former Formula One head Mosley over sex party searches

Former Formula One racing head Max Mosley is suing Google to get information he doesn’t like off user searches.

The 71-year-old has been fighting for his privacy ever since a British tabloid published a story and video in 2008 featuring Mosley in a German prison camp-themed private sex party.

First, Mosley went after the newspaper that broke the story. Since then, he has escalated his attacks against media, culminating in two dozen lawsuits involving Google in Europe and, potentially, California.

If successful, the lawsuit could have far-reaching consequences.

“Search engines are not publishers and cannot be held responsible for everything on the web,” Padraig Reidy, of Britain’s Index on Censorship, told the Guardian. “If they are held responsible, it would fundamentally alter the web from the free space that has changed the way we live, ultimately rendering the web unsearchable.”

Imagine if people who rioted in Vancouver after the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup or G20 protesters had been able to remove all traces of themselves from online search results, said Queen’s University communications professor Sidneyeve Matrix.

“Clearly we’ve all got digital dirt that we’d like to sweep under the carpet,” said Matrix.

The images and video footage at the heart of the issue showed Mosley interacting with five sex workers dressed up as German prison guards, one of whom had been fitted with a hidden camera.

The News of the World, which first published the story, was closed down by owner Rupert Murdoch earlier this year, when the world found out the tabloid had tapped the phones of many prominent Britons.

But this was not before Mosley had won a suit against the paper for defamation and invasion of privacy in 2008. A British court ordered The News of the World to pay the accuser £60,000 in damages, as well as cover his legal expenses.

Mosley objected to the orgy being described as a Nazi prison camp sex party. He insisted it was a German prison camp sex party.

Mosley’s father, Oswald, was the longtime leader of the Fascist party in England, and was a supporter of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

As a young man, Mosley had considered running for office as a Conservative, but his family background was too much of a liability.

In January of this year, Mosley went to the European Court of Human Rights to demand the U.K. press offer “prior notice” of news stories involving celebrities and public figures. This would provide these people with time to get a court injunction to stop a story from getting published.

In May, the European court turned down Mosley’s plea, ruling that such a move would severely limit freedom of speech.

This did not end the car-racing enthusiast’s privacy crusade.

Mosley recently appeared at the Leveson Inquiry on ethics in the British press. There, he revealed he has lawsuits pending, “in 22 or 23 countries at the moment.”

He described this as “an ongoing process.”

Mosley objects to Google not voluntarily taking down images he doesn’t like.

“They say we’re not obliged to police the web and we don’t want to police the web, so we have brought proceedings against them in France and Germany where the jurisprudence is favourable. We’re also considering bringing proceedings against them in California,” Mosley told the inquiry.

“If somebody were to stop the search engines producing the material, the actual sites don’t really matter because without a search engine, nobody will find it, it would be just a few friends of the person who posts it,” he added.

Google is still the 800-pound search gorilla, Matrix noted.

“If you get it removed from Google, you solve 90 per cent of the reputational problem because that’s the go-to site for searching,” said Matrix.

A Google spokesperson responded with a statement used before when people have demanded that material be taken off the web:

“Google’s search results reflect the information available on billions of web pages on the Internet. We don’t, and can’t, control what others post online, but when we’re told that a specific page is illegal under a court order, then we move quickly to remove it from our search results.”

Toronto Star

Carafaat   

Mosley objected to the orgy being described as a Nazi prison camp sex party. He insisted it was a German prison camp sex party.

as long as it aint nazi sex, then its ok, i think :D

Nin-Yaaban;757615 wrote:
That was about 6yrs back. It wasn't anything serious,
just a little domestic and Assault & Battery charge with the family

Nin-Yaaban: What logic are you using when a convicted criminal (and i use that term loosely) who committed "domestic, Assault & Battery charge with the family" does not deserve to be posted whereas a mere Qat buyer is portrayed as a seasoned criminal?

Double Standard At Its Best iga dheh.

Complicated;769374 wrote:
Nin-Yaaban: What logic are you using when a convicted criminal (and i use that term loosely) who committed "domestic, Assault & Battery charge with the family" does not deserve to be posted whereas a mere Qat buyer is portrayed as a seasoned criminal?

Double Standard At Its Best iga dheh.

No!

Nin Yaabanow , I hope I'm not out of line here but i think I read once you saying"i was jailed once" and i think it was in the very thread so why don't you post your own pics and the reasons why the shit happen? that is if this applies also to former cons!!. if you can't do it leave alone those lowlifes.

Beer-Gaal;769603 wrote:
Nin Yaabanow , I hope I'm not out of line here but i think I read once you saying"i was jailed once" and i think it was in the very thread so why don't you post your own pics and the reasons why the shit happen? that is if this applies also to former cons!!. if you can't do it leave alone those lowlifes.

If you read, i also said "if i can find my info" i would post it. I can't find my info, because i wasn't featured on any news channel/website. That's the difference. As far as Khat possession goes, i agree with you, its s.t.u.p.i.d to criminalize it. But i don't make the laws, so i dunno.