Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Buuhoodlle: Puntland admin delivers food for drought relief..

Somalina   

You don't really know anything about me koow.

Secondly, you can pull out your sleeping card if you wish, you can't stop me from commenting from any thread I please.

Thirdly, just who do you think you are to tell me what I can or can't do? caqligaa isticmaal you sound like a broken record.

lol@JB... warka i sii hee... soo daa yaaqee...it should be interesting.

Liibaan   

NN, dont get me wrong, I agree with you & A_Khadar 100%, the communities should go their seperate ways. Puntland should trully rethink its whole institutions and break with the past.

All these ministers, mp's and Garad's in Garowe should go home. SOOL and Cayn should be left to its people and Puntland should no longer be a burden to their cause for liberty and happiness.

Duke finally understood that people of SSC don't want Somalidiid Clan militia or PL Subclan militia. let us Warlord Faroole and S. Garaase understand as well the simple fact. No to

Somaliland and Puntland do more harm than good to people of SSC. For long time SSC people were telling PL and SL to stop meddling the affairs of SSC.

Suldaan Garaase should apologize to people of Buhoodle & SSC. Suldaan Garaase offended people of SSC when he came to Buhoodle as agent of Warlord Farool, trying to divide Buhoodle people and freedom fighter who defended SSC Region.

People of Buhoodle clearly and loudly said NO to Farooole, and NO to Faroole agents.

A_Khadar   

^ adeer adiga soo jeed iyo qosol aan meeshii joogin baa kaa soo hadhay.. Are you high on bahalkii beryahan.. Having frusterations?