Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Are These Guys For Real?

BOB   

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raajicuun...Subhanah-Allah!!!!

I really don’t know what to make of this clip as it could be anything from publicity stunt to a mere propaganda story from but if they’re genuine confessions then May God Have Mercy on them because those are horrific, barbaric, and inhumane acts they’ve committed against innocent people and the creator would want answers and explanations on why so many innocent people both young and old lost their lives in their hands.

PS. I am not really sure about the first guy as he seems to be lying...I could be wrong buy I don't think anybody in his position can afford to smile...waan ka shakisanahay kaa!

Peace, Love & Unity.

Som@li   

It is, Alshabaab is by product of 20 years civil war, They have no mercy, waa bahaloobeen, and the danger part is they were killing people in the name of religion.

Jacpher   

The first guy and the daaci are both smiling and almost laughing. Perhaps, this is staged or they're too damn to understand the magnitude of the crimes they're confessing to.

Nin amiir aan ahaa waxaan ahay amiirka ku jiray dabka ilaa hotel weheliye,shaqaallaha,Adan cadde iyo Sayidka intaas ninkii aad ramadanka ka seexan weyseen aan ahaa

looooool belo ku aragtay