Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

OHIO VS MICHIGAN

Kulmiye   

Start the Game of the Century talk. No. 1 Ohio State and No. 2 Michigan both cruised on Saturday.

OSU VS Michigan pick your team and explain who will win this game...

J.Lee   

I pick OSU for the simple reason that the Buckeyes are undefeated and of course, one of my favorite people in the world is an alumni at OSU. smile.gif

But I'm concerned more about the Apple Cup; I hope the Cougs. crush the Huskies.

As for the NFL. The hawks won, yet again, on sunday so I'm in a pretty festive mood.

Go big blue, Ohio state have not played any team like michigan yet this team have explosive offense and they will have their best WR back for that game. It is gonna be a good match to watch hopefully i will be home just for the half time to watch it..But my team is the gators and they may actualy play for BC after one of these team loose badly..

J.Lee   

Playmaker, eat crow dude. :D

OSU has one of the most astounding defenses I have ever seen; these guys literally proved the reason why they're # 1. I was amazed; I was in awe. I wasn't even worried about them losing at all, that is just how much confidence I had in this team.

It just seemed like everything went according to the playbook. The rushes, the sack, the TDs. My god, that was just beautiful. But you're right, Michigan is a great team also. After all, they lost to the # 1 nationally ranked team by only 3 pts.

I can't wait for the Rose Bowl.

Now, the Huskies have a 3 pt. lead (from 28-17 to 28-25 and that 69 yrd. to catch. OMG, dude!) but it's okay. smile.gif The cougs are coming back with the help of the hometown spirit and dammit, my boys are playing beautifully despite the mistakes they made in the 3rd QT.

7: 01 pm: F!ck. The huskies just scored a TD. The score is now 35-25 (99 yds.).

I think I'm going to go and throw up. and they just had a sack. :mad:

7:12 pm: Oh shidh. Touchdown Cougs. 35-32 baby. 6 minutes to go.

7:18 pm: The Huskies won the 99 rendition of the Apple Cup. (35-32)

At least on the brightside, the apple cup is back in Seattle. smile.gif

J.Lee Cougars? are you serious? Hey anyway that was a good game i think these 2 teams are the best in the nation and should have a rematch for the BCs game..Or maybe USC will sneak in if they beat ND and UCLA..

J.Lee   

And what is wrong with the Cougs? Yes, I'm serious dude. They are a better team than the Huskies; they just became too confident after their two year wins.