Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Somali Athletes

I also know Hassan from Ottawa he is Somali, Socod Badne is actually telling the truth. No need for you guys to talk down on a guy you dont know personally.

Chimera   

The New Generation of Kickboxing - WKN

mohamed-jama-275x300.jpg

M. Mohamed Jama

vs

2lsz7sp.jpg

Terence Cilia

WINNER : M. Mohamed JAMA

2wnd2xh.jpg

WKN - World Cup

mcexrd.jpg

Somalina   

I'm so proud of our Somali athletes. So proud. Layzie stop your hating, you are not being fair. Who cares whether he looks like Somali or not. As long as he is representing you should take your hat off to him and salute him.

I love that young Somalis are putting our country on the map. Big it up foshizzle.

Somalina   

Young, Talented and Somali: Liban Xasan the future of British Tennis

Sombrit_log.gif

Liibaan_Xasan.jpg

Young and talented Liibaan Xasan, an upcoming Somali Tennis Player in the junior boy's section has been in the limelight with his consistent performances in British Lawn Tennis Tournaments.

He did everyone proud by winning the Boys under-18 singles titles in the 2010 Alderbrook Lawn Tennis Club Tournament on 17th July. Liibaan, a six form student on New Vic Plays his tennis at Aldersbrook Tennis Club where he gained valuable exposure and skills.

In the junior boys tournament held at Alderbrook Club, Liibaan won the title by beating Jake Navaro by two sets to one in the final.

This talented tennis player is highly ranked in the under-18 section and aims to make a mark in British and Somali level by performing consistently in the tournament in the days to come

Source: Sombrit Youth