Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): The Miracle Worker

More than 300 Miracles performed by Prophet (SAW) but those miracles happened in his life time. The greatest miracle given to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the Quran, a real visual miracle, meaning today in this day and age, one can see the Quran and verify it is a miracle.

Enjoy the below article,

Mujahid over and out !

-----------

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): The Miracle Worker

(Islamweb) By: Faisal Siddique

A miracle is an act which suspends the normal physical laws that govern our universe.

All the miracles presented here are from the hadith collections of Imams Bukhari and Muslim, which enjoy impeccable authenticity. Please remember that this is an incomplete list. For some lengthy ahadith I have included only the relevant portions with ellipses in the appropriate location.

Splitting of the Moon

Anas related that when the people of Makkah asked Allah's Messenger to show them a sign, he showed them the moon in two pieces, between which they were able to see Mount Hira'. (related by Bukhari and Muslim).

Flowing of Water from His Hands

Jabir narrated that on the day of al-Hudaybiyah ... people came forward and told the Prophet that they had no water for wudu' or drinking, except that which was in his vessel. The Prophet put his hand into the vessel and water began to pour forth between his fingers like springs ... He replied that if there were a hundred thousand it would be sufficient for them, adding that there were 1,500 (related by Bukhari and Muslim).

Glorification from Meals

Abdullah ibn Mas'ud narrated: "...They brought him (the Prophet) a vessel containing little water and when he had put his hands into it he said, "Come to the blessed cleansing medium and the blessing from Allah. I saw the water sprouting from the fingers of Allah's Messenger and we heard the meal itself glorifying Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) when it was being eaten" (related by Bukhari).

Rain in Madinah

Anas narrated: "When the Prophet was preaching one Friday a nomad got up and said. 'The animals are perishing and the children are hungry, so make dua' to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) for us', the Prophet then raised his hands and could not see a speck of cloud in the sky, but I swear by Him in Whose hand my soul is (Allah), that he had not lowered his hands before clouds were appearing like mountains, and before he descended from his pulpit I saw the rain coming down on his beard. We had rain that day, the next, the day after, all the way until the next Friday.

Then that nomad (or someone else) got up and said, 'Messenger of Allah, the buildings are collapsing and the animals are drowning, so make du'a to Allah for us.' The Prophet then raised his hands and invoked Allah to send rain round about them not on them directly. Then he did not point to any region in the clouds without their breaking up, and Madinah became like a gap. The wadi (valley) had a channel flowing in it for a month, and no one came to any region without speaking of plenty..." (Related Bukhari and Muslim).

Movement of Trees

Jabir narrated: " ... There were two trees at the side of a valley, and Allah's Messenger went to one of them and, taking hold of one of its branches, he said. 'Allow yourself to be led by me, with Allah's permission. Then like a camel with a piece of wood in its nose, it was led by him, amenable to the one who guided it, until he came to the other tree. Then taking hold of one of its branches he said, 'Allow yourself to led by me, with Allah's permission.' And it was led similarly.

Then, when he was in between them he said, 'Draw close together about me, with Allah's permission,' and they did so. I sat occupied with my thoughts, and when I turned round, I saw Allah's Messenger coming, and I noticed that the trees had separated ..." (related by Muslim)

Healing the Wounded

Yazid ibn Abi Ubayd said: "I saw the mark of a blow on the leg of Salamah ibn al-Akwa', and asked, 'How did you get this blow, Abu Muslim?' He replied, 'It is a blow I received at the battle of Khaybar, which made people say I had been killed. I went to the Prophet who blew spittle into it three times, and up to now I have had no trouble with it," (related by Bukhari).

Al-Bara' said, "... But when I put my foot down, I fell and broke my leg, for it was a moonless night. I tied it with a turban and rejoined my companions, and when I came to the Prophet I told him all that had happened. He told me to stretch out my leg and when I had done so, and he had passed his hand over it, it seems as if I have never had anything wrong with it," (related by Bukhari).

Invoking Allah's Wrath

Salamah ibn Akwa' narrated: " ...A man was eating with his left hand in the presence of the Prophet, who said, 'Eat with your right hand.' When he replied, 'I am not able to,' the Prophet said, 'May you not be able to,' for it was simply obstinacy which prevented him. The man told me that he could never raise that hand to his mouth to eat after that."

These are simply a few of the miracles of the Prophet, and I have tried to provide a variety with the few I did present. These and more may be found in the authentic books of hadith and sirah of Prophet Muhammad.

biG mOm   

Asalaamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

smile.gif Maasha allaah Bro smile.gif

This is an Important lecture .Thnk you bro

keep doing great

W/alaykum