Sign in to follow this  
Qodax Qorax

Why Somalilanders come to SOL.

Timur asked in his deleted post, why Somalilanders come to SOL and why they dont leave and post on Egpytonline.

Well Timur, to answer your question. Why do some of us some from Somaliland come here and make fun of you guys? Very simple.

We do like our Somali neighbours and want all the best for them too(Inshallah). If this was the Djiboutiforum or the Somali-Ethiopian

Forum, then I would come too and contribute to the debate in our neighbouring countries.

But I dont care too much for Egypy, so you wont see me in Egyptonline.

preview.jpg

Somali's are brothers.

But Somalia (on the left with dirty Somalia shirt) is still hanging on its brother Somaliland (right with red shirt and the nice watch).

my point: irrelevant of the shirts we wear, Somali's are still brothers. But dont hang to long on old dirty Siyadist shirts.

P.S. Do I see little Puntland on the back trying to come between the two big brothers of Somalia and Somaliland?

nuune   

Insulting an entire people is uncalled, if you have beef with Timur then it is your problem, go fix it!

Well said Jaceylbaro