Sign in to follow this  
Timur

Al-Shabaab Dahir Aweys meet under the shade - Pictures

Timur   

I can't wait till Puntland is given the green light to blow these punks out of the water and return glory to southern Somalia. Look at these punks with their tropical cups!

Farxad%201.jpg

Farxad%208.jpg

Farxad%204.jpg

Farxad%207.jpg

Farxad%2010.jpg

Farxad%2012.jpg

Farxad%2015.jpg

Farxad%2017.jpg

Puntland can't defeat Shabaab in Southern Somalia, first of all, they will need to spend millions and millions of dollars, something they are not wishing to spend.

Even if they defeat Shabab they will be fought off by the local people, they will see Tribe A. from the North just wants to control us Tribe B. Something that happened in Abdullah Yusuf's time.

The Zack;683401 wrote:
I see Robow, Aweys(the prisoner), and Ali Rage. The northerner Godane is not man enough to show his face the public.

Goodane is their Amiir. Havent you listened to Aweys. these people are puppets even in absence of their leader.

Reminds me of another folk who act and dance like puppets.

Qodax Qorax;683413 wrote:
Goodane is their Amiir. Havent you listened to Aweys. these people are puppets even in absence of their leader.

Reminds me of another folk who act and dance like puppets.

Hade muxuu amiirku isku qarinaaya oo dharka haweenka uu xirtaa lol

Oblivion   

To hell with wahhabism! It spoils islam and destroys humanity. But by the force of their petro-dollars and in the shadow of the US foreign policy they can spread this fascist ideology all over the world. The western media have been ringing the alarm about the wahhabization of Somalia since 1993, it is become self fulfilling prophecy. The wahhabis create enemies for the US army to fight, sadly in all the backward countries like Somalia. Countries like Turkey do not tolerate Wahhabism even killed some of the founders of Wahhabism. It is member of Nato! While Somalis wallow in hunger and stone age mentality like Wahhabism.

oba hiloowlow;683423 wrote:
Hade muxuu amiirku isku qarinaaya oo dharka haweenka uu xirtaa lol

I have heard that it is constum and very popular in certain parts of Somalia for men to wear women dresses. And they are well accepted.

There is even a town where all the men who wear women dresses come together and in places like Merka they are very popular.

In Somaliland we dont tolerate men with female dresses, I think that is why he went to Somalia. He found there tolerance and acceptance,

they even made him a leader of the local Youth Movement.