Sign in to follow this  
Umal-Zamzam

The benefits of living under the Sharia and the protection of Al Shabaab Al Mujahidiins

The benefits of living under the Sharia and the protection of Al Shabaab Al Mujahidiins

3alshabab.th.jpg

Asalamu calaykum brothers and sisters of the forum, it is very important to talk about the good work that our brothers in Al Shabab have achieved specially now that the enemies of Allah are conducting a media war against Islam.

Al shabab al mujahidin have done a good job implementing the sharia, the islamic laws have brought peace and prosperity to Southern Somalia. Thanks to al shabab, it is being reported that business is better than ever before, they have round-the-clock protection and they are taxed next to nothing. Al shabab has created courts,that listen to the community's concerns, If local communities send letters of concern regarding road conditions or a lack of roads it is addressed the very next day and construction begins shortly thereafter at no direct cost to the public.

6thebridge.th.jpg

7bridge.th.jpg

People have even begun to regularly sleep in hammocks in their gardens because there is no crime whatsoever. Food prices have also hit record lows due to the abundance of agricultural products produced by the Somali farmers, as all of the major landowners have begun contracting businessmen to grow food for the local markets. Food production has become so abundant and overflowing that factories are being planned in all the major towns and ports for export; an extra dock had to be built in Marka for this purpose as well. Life is better today than pre-war; this self-sufficiency on this scale did not even exist before the war.

4alshabab.th.jpg

A major advancement to the agricultural sector was the adaption of sharia laws and disposition of all NGO from southern Somalia.Farmers have benefited from the new markets that have opened up,this markets were before loaded with free aids food that the Somali farmers couldn't compete with.

2alshabab.th.jpg

Sharia has truly become a blessing for Southern Somalia, is there any surprise to this sharia, is based on the word of Allah cazawajala and from the Sunnah of our prophet Mohamed May peace and blessing be upon him

5alshababflag.th.jpg

Brothers since a new year has started for all of Islam let us pray that all of Somalia will soon be under the shade of the black flag of Islam and all the Mumunins of the Islamic State of Somalia will finally find peace,have faith in allah and do not fear the infidels and there alliances, they cannot make you fail if your lord wants you to succeed.

May peace be with you all, ALLAHU AKBAR.

1alshabab.th.jpg

Kulmiye   

"Al shabab al mujahidin have done a good job implementing the sharia, the islamic laws have brought peace and prosperity to Southern Somalia. "

^ Is this a JOKE? Seriously? if i could take a wild guess- there have been violent, and more bloodshed in Muqdisho since the arrival of these religious fanatics... Im also guessing that this thing was posted by a U.S Official- FBI, CIA, as a way to jail some Somalis

Timur   

^ Is this a JOKE? Seriously? if i could take a wild guess- there have been violent, and more bloodshed in Muqdisho since the arrival of these religious fanatics...

So 20 years of warlord rule had nothing to do with Mogadishu's bloodshed?

Some people in this world, I won't name names or groups, but they think the world started in 2006.

Kulmiye   

Timur;680097 wrote:
So 20 years of warlord rule had nothing to do with Mogadishu's bloodshed?

Some people in this world, I won't name names or groups, but they think the world started in 2006.

Listen, I am not putting all the bloodshed on these religious groups- and you are right that there is more blood to account for in the hands of warlords but i dont remember hearing about school bombing, and individuals attacking civil liberties until the arrival of these wannabe Arabs. In all fairness I think these groups have created more fear in the eyes of the civilian in Muqdisho.

Kulmiye;680087 wrote:

^ Is this a JOKE? Seriously? if i could take a wild guess- there have been violent, and more bloodshed in Muqdisho since the arrival of these religious fanatics... Im also guessing that this thing was posted by a U.S Official- FBI, CIA, as a way to jail some Somalis

War iska jooji wararka badan e galada ad dawanaysid.

Mogadisho is but one city

Peace and security can be felt all over southern Somalia in such cities as Kismayo,Marka and Baidoa.The only reason that you hear about Mogadisho is because AMISOM is killing our people,and as long as they occupy Somali soil there will never be peace.

The ranks of our brothers are getting large,inshallah soon we will push this kufars into the sea.

F.B.I?????? don't make me laugh

Gaalada ha inoo danbeeyaane ee adigu maxaad argagaxisada ku taageertay, adeer? Because these wretched islamists bring stability and security to the South? What planet have you been living on the past few years? And why would any sensible female support a band of bronze-age bedouins who would sooner put her ilk in cloth-bags, disenfranchising her in the name of a toothless, androcentric diety?

Liqaye   

Talabaad Prometheus what makes you think that umal what ever is a woman or even an individual? read through his/their posts and you will see the simplicity of a western raised tabula rasa spewing what he heard from sheikh al-manyouk in what ever dusty corner of somalia that has internet access.

That alshabaab brought stability to certain areas is a FACT. One can interpret what that fact entails, whether the stability they brought to Merca, Baydhabo, and Kismayo is sustainable, but the existence of such stability should not be a moot point.

Liqaye, awoowe, it is not improbable that she is a female. I personally know a few females, devout but daft, who have bought into this nefarious ideaology. Unsurprisingly, a good percentage of such females come from very religious families. Perhaps it is a matter of conformity. Asch's famous experiments on the power of conformity attest to this. Some people (a third) will assent to truth of conspicuoulsy false propositions. How else would an intelligent female agree to the indignities of an Al-Shabaab terrorist?

xiinfaniin;680371 wrote:
That alshabaab brought stability to certain areas is a FACT. One can interpret what that fact entails, whether the stability they brought to Merca, Baydhabo, and Kismayo is sustainable, but the existence of such stability should not be a moot point.

You know what else is a fact? They have killed innocent people. compared to that, the "facts" you suggest are really a moot point...

I thought this was about how alshabaab brought stability to vast regions, NN. A lot of regimes kill innocent people and still preside over stability. Killing innocent people is a matter of justice/injustice…stability on the other hand is a measure of one’s authority and effectiveness to impose regime of laws where people fear the consequence.

There are a lot of areas alshabaab organization behaves like toddlers but in the area of law and order they are adults with depth and complexity.