Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ How do you know that he himself is not a script? :D

I think we should demand that every new member who joins the site must have someone who will vouch for him/her in advance. For example, I would vouch for you VAL. Serenity would ( I hope) vouch for me. Juxa (because, occassionaly, her heart is full of naxrees) will vouch for Sayid Somal and he will vouch for Ibti.....

p.s.

Nuune is the only member who is allowed to vouch for himself.

Juxa, Alhamdulilaah, waan ladanahay. First day of spring maanta.

NG, I don't think he's a script. He's been getting gradually less coherent and more confused and I think it might be a direct result of his time in that section. Waxaan u malaynayaa inuu quite young yahay and he's taken all the vitriol to heart. Why don't you have a chat with him, ileen isku tol baad tihiine?

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Let me see what he writes first. In all honesty, I've been skipping over lots of the new names and their contributions (not unless they stand out, like Carafaat).

Malika   

^Ha ha - indeed..I am more concern with time as am yet to decide where to go for summer..*stresses of the privilaged*...Looool. astagfirullah!

Salaam ,,, maanta cadhaan bakhtiisnaa .... still jiq baan ahay ,,, had to leave office at 11am ,,,, had to shout at some people's faces ,,,, had to ,, had to ,, ehem ehem ,,,, waar bal kaalaya ,,,, still madaxaan ku taaganahay :D

N.O.R.F   

Back from the expo. It was nice and more detailed than I anticipated. Enjoyed the short video.

Ngonge, you mean when I'm old and grey?

Time for a nap :)

Val, the politics section should stopped for a week. Some would pull their hair out :D

N.O.R.F   

LST should consider it a social experiment with a poll at the end. It could result in all of us actually getting to know each other better :D