Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Mac mac Juxa - how are you my dear?

La illah illa lah! @Ngonge - Nothing to do with the V-day at all...just one of those days, you wish to wish things away...heh

Hi Sayid..ii waraan aboowe.

Naughty naughty minds..lol

NGONGE   

Malika, dee you came just after Jb told us about his red underwear and Carafat confirmed that he finally landed a date with Blue. :D

Juxa..I wanted Carafat to do it but since he's ignoring me, I may just go ahead and do it myself.

Malika   

^Do it. Do it. Do it. ..when done, do tell us...so we can respond to them adding to the authenticity of it..lol

Ngonge - that was an open goal - garteey!

Juxa   

he is very naughty indeed or shall we say waa wishful thinking....ngong if you want magic afkaada iyo gacantaada isbar (before sixun aad u fasirto, i meant to say be generous and suprise the missus)

Malika got flue and feeling as if someone is stabbing be everywhere, kids are also home with flue, i knew those hugs were trouble

NGONGE   

^^ One Pound Shop ayaan sii maraya on the way home. Plastic flowers that she can keep forever.

Sayid,

Back to V Day. Wax fahan. Malika, macaanto ninkan Sayid waa alwaax nooh. :D

Malika   

^Lol - sidhiisaa haa iska ahado...

Juxa, sorry dear - pleanty of fluids and rest.

Sayid - dee iga daa habaryar iyo eedo - suqaa haa igaa xidhiin waa Valantine day dee..lol

Am hungry - so folks waa inoo markale, let me go indulge in some ugali..

chubacka   

Speaking of V day, I passed a somali relative, married for about a decade, 6 kids, with a bag bursting with the biggest heart and all sorts of red sickly things. Haha I couldn't help starring at the bag trying to read wot awful words were scrawled across the gigantic heart. Do ppl still do that after 6 kids? Iam sure the poor man was trying to hide it behind his back. Haha.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;788995 wrote:
^^ Warya Carafaat, forget V day and come help me out with this interesting idea that I'm thinking of following. You are an interesting troll and this might be right up your street (plus it might stop you driving us all crazy with your silly topics in here).

Here is the idea:

Go and start a spoof twitter account in the name of Sheikh Sharif (or Farole or Siilaanyo if you like). Use it to update us about your feelings, plans and ideas for the upcoming conference (you being one of the above and not Carafat of course). Think you can do it? Plenty of material there.

Wallahi its a good idea. I already twitter, but I cant really express my idea's because political correctness. Ngonge your smart man. Now I can freely troll and go loose on every Somali issue. :D

Sayid Somal, why do you have twitter if you dont tweet? I am one your many followers. :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;789021 wrote:
Malika, dee you came just after Jb told us about his red underwear and Carafat confirmed that he finally landed a date with Blue.
:D

Juxa..I wanted Carafat to do it but since he's ignoring me, I may just go ahead and do it myself.

Sxb, dont do it. I already made a Presidential twitter account for adeero. Come and follow me on, AhmedSiilanyo. :D

NGONGE   

Good one, Carafaat. If they wont tweet, we'll do it for them. :D

Sayid, alwaax in af carabi is..een..alwaax. The only difference is that it's plural in carabi and singular in..err..een (** looks at Juxa **)..erm..south somalia.

Juxa   

NGonge tan iga qabo " iskuma jeedaa islaan laayay"

Reer koofur kahar specially since you are carabeeti yaanyoow ah.

Ps: no need to thank me for teaching you luqada:)