Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

How do you set up a basic website?

Chimera   

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

Nuune and others how does it work??

my greatest achievement on the PC was installing the new Windows Messenger all by myself...so help me please!

so let me get this straight i first need a domain name and then a hosting account, correct?

what i need is a:

-
front page

-
small forum

-
multiple pages where i can put my info on multiple issue's(10/12 pages)

what would that cost me monthly?

am i able to buy a whole year or several years in advance or is it just montly payments?

i will click the links you guys provided, thanks in advance!

There's alot of hate being projected towards Somalis, and mostly towards young teenagers unable to defend themselves from these sinister Ajanabis, i need to get this mountain of info out on the net as soon as possible, so if there's anyone who could help me on how to set up a good website send me a PM please smile.gif

Hello Adam Zayla ,

Assuming no one PM'd you, I could send you some sort of a template and point you towards specific tutorials related to the goals that you want to achieve, sorry that the best I could do at this time :( , if you interested in that PM me :D

Chimera   

Hey Conspiracy thanks for your reply, brother libaax showed me in laymen terms how to do it, which was very helpfull, i'm still interested in your method though so i will send you a message!

content management system (CMS) such as wordpress, drupal, joomla are the best if you want to build a website, their provide features like themes, Photo galleries, Forums etc. siteground.com offer free installation of CMS listed above.