Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

iPhone: The New Must Have Gatget

Taliban   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

:(
whats the matter taliban..

All I am saying is, one could invest $500-$700 (contract-contractless) on a worthwhile cause like helping needy Somali brothers/sisters, instead of spending it on a worthless device that can cause you to contract cancer.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

It is somebody's money and has the right to buy whateva they want no matter how much ,,,,

Is it OK to buy a product from a company owned by or whose major investors include neocons and Israelis? Are you saying it's OK to buy products whose profits go to killing your own Somali or Muslim brothers and sisters?

Pujah   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Devilangle:

:(
whats the matter taliban..

All I am saying is, one could invest $500-$700 (contract-contractless) on a worthwhile cause like helping needy Somali brothers/sisters, instead of spending it on a worthless device that can cause you to contract cancer.
^^Charity starts at home...meaning I need to fulfil my needs before I think about others redface.gif

Taliban   

Originally posted by Puja:

Charity starts at home...meaning I need to fulfil my needs before I think about others

But you got Islamic duties to fulfill towards your Muslim brothers and sisters. Islam teaches to help them. Buying an iPhone isn't about fulfilling your needs; it's about fulfilling the hype.

Shakti   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^It will be unavailable to his friends in Al-Qaeda - that's what
:D

:D that nearly killed me.

oyeee, poor taliban :(

Pujah   

Originally posted by man_in_malaysia:

interesting, puja, Are you working for that company..that is kind of marketing..

NO. but I work for their competitor

Pujah   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Puja:

Charity starts at home...meaning I need to fulfil my needs before I think about others

But you got Islamic duties to fulfill towards your Muslim brothers and sisters. Islam teaches to help them. Buying an iPhone isn't about fulfilling your needs; it's about fulfilling the hype.
Bro, you do have a point there...maybe I will rethink my priorities....after all I already have all the things it covers :(

Ebyan   

Looks nice, but it isn't anything new. What's the point of having a phone with mp3 capabilities if you already have an ipod/mp3?

Aaliyyah   

Taliban u are right brother we certainly need to help ppl back home and i am proud to say that evne thou i only work p/t i send money back home, since i got sum relatives back there. but that deosnt mean we shouldnt buy what we want. Iphone might not be a need, something necessary, bt it is something we want to get, and i think whoeva wants it should go for it :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

and i think whoeva wants it should go for it

Even if that means the money you pay for it could go to neocons/Israelis who could buy with it arms and weapons that could kill your Muslim brothers and sisters???