Sign in to follow this  
khayrqabe

Bright Idea

it's indeed bright idea of suggesting bringing the youth together and having network

Now however we have the idea, but we need to implement and not keep it by mouth

when it comes Network ( I 1st )

Absolutely a bright Idea, make it real get the youth together, However before jumping to implement anything ask how? why? and when? better draw a project line.

^^Ina'Hoyo the Idea is there, revealing and fantisticly presented, absolutely outstanding, extremely beneficail and fabulously exciting. Its obvious, easily understandable and perfectly doable! Just bring your butt and share you resources thats all it takes to do it, Magic isn't it, only you matters

Enlighten you? They do it nowadays but ain't expert on that stuff, hint: Diana useful it may be

Rowda, I thought the project was only for the youth :D

Rowda   

Tukaale

Enlighten you? They do it nowadays but ain't expert on that stuff, hint: Diana useful it may be

Diana huh?? lol, you have no idea how much I hate that shit!!!

"Rowda, I thought the project was only for the youth"

Waykaa jaran tahay!! Gambar gaaban baan kuugu fadhiyaa. Horta somali women madhaafan 21yrs now a days?? Inamadana 26yrs madhaafan?? So since I'm 21yrs that makes me one of the youth sxb.