Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

New vector images

Great work as usual Conspiracy, do you use Illustrator? I'm still trying to get my head around that program.

I've been browsing your site and I must say I really like all the other pieces you have up there, will definitely link to it when I've finished my new site. (If you don't mind).

winnie   

whats the point of your art, other than working with colors and photography? dont mean to sound rude or even like i know what i'm talking about (i assure you i dont), im just genuinely curious.

XulaXu, tell you the truth I don't really use Illustrator I much more prefer Photoshop , I done some of my work using Illustrator but only when I want to print the image out cause with Illlustrator the image won't pixelate no matter which size I maximized it too.. but trust me Photoshop does the trick and lil bit more :D ,email me you site and i'll link you too its all good

Animal Farm , thanks bro I am still waiting for your email about that little thing we talked about ..

illegal some-alien, It's just expressing your point of view you might look at an object and see it exactlly as it is but with different people they look at the same thing however they see it from different prospective , I am just putting my prospective out there this might help you ..this is the original BIGGIE image I posted but I saw it differently..

174111.jpg

hope that helped :D

C I haven't forgotten about it, just occupied at the moment - i haven't done graphics for a minute now - i'm hoping to get back in it one of these days.

winnie   

Originally posted by rudy:

isnt art about color and images! have u been seeing a different type of art?

and constructing and deconstructing.

stop mocking me smile.gif

thanks conspiracy. it kinda looks like postmodern pop art... like an advertisement... for an ipod.