Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Losers in Islam

Qac Qac I was present throughout the fiasco with Sahal and Salafi,

Sahal and Qac Qac with all due respect brothers its necessary we put things into perspective, brother Salafi did not unjustly attack these individuals. If memory serves me right, he did verify his case, and he did back it up! The questions that need to be asked are

(1) why does Salman and Safar make takfir of muslim due to sins?

(2) why Did Albani called them Khawarij of our era?

(3) why did Cuthaymin advise the students to refrain from listening to their tapes?

(4) why do they say Albani has Irjia?

(5) Why did bin Baaz say they have khawarij like views?

(6) Have you ever read this?“The Speech of the Scholars Upon Safar and Salmaan: Part 1 - Shaykhs Ibn Baaz, al-Albaani and Ibn Uthaymeenâ€

(7) Why did Qardawi limit Jihad to defensive Jihad?

(8) What do u have to say about this: http://www.al-ibaanah.com/articles.php?ArtID=102&PHPSESSID=6f22be923fa0a585bc0acc3d6490e9f7

(9) the tableegh, did he not provide proves?!? Or did he attack them unjustly?!?

(10) Why did Bin Baaz say they are from the 72 sects in the fire?

During this whole fiasco you did not bother to answer any of these points, rather you took upon yourself on attacking and defaming his character!

lets be honest, Allah orders us to be just and to tell the truth even if it is against our nafs, Sahal, you clearly insulted the brother with offensive words , because he simply disagrees with you, how are you better then brother salafi;, isn’t this exactly what your accusing him off? The least you could have done was to tackle his points; but this character assassination is not wise my friend.

So please, we need to fear Allah, from the word go you had a problem with salafi, and you clearly have showed your dislike to salafiyah; not only do you attack him but you’ve attacked the whole group! Seems like its personal brother!

Brother Salafi, it would be wise if you would refrain from arguing with people who do not have a 1/10 of your knowledge, most of them do not know what salafiyah is or stands for, nor do they understand you proves or these scholars you frequently quote,

Saxib Im sure you mean well and da’wah is a noble cause, however akhee if you’re harsh, fact is people will flee from you. It’s imperative that you understand there are very sensitive issues which need to be held with care, if approached the wrong way it will only cause more harm. I have read many of your post brother, and to be honest they are inconsistent with what you profess, do not take this as an insult but as a sincere nasixa, there are certain topics you have no business being in, that is if you truly follow what you claim. Furthermore you address people as if they are at your level, not everyone sees things the way you do, its vital that you learn people are at different levels when it comes to Islam. So if you see a person rejecting a hadith, don’t jump all over them, find out why they reject it, its the better approach! Furthermore your writing style is too aggressive; I do not see the good you see in this? Brother you quote many scholars yet you neglect some of their statements,

I took this from one of your posts;

Al-Hasan (al-Basree) said, “The wise man does not argue or seek to overcome with stratagem rather he propagates his wisdom. If it is accepted he praises Allaah and if it is rejected he praises Allaah.â€

Shaykh al-Albaani explains the importance of not arguing over differences on issues that are not fundamental to the deen: “The Companions only differed when it was inevitable, but they used to hate disputes, and would avoid them whenever possible. As for the muqallideen(lay muslim), even though it is possible in many cases to avoid differing, they do not agree nor strive towards unity; in fact, they uphold differing. The Companions (RA), despite their well-known differing in non-fundamental issues, were extremely careful to preserve outward unity, staying well-away from anything which would divide them and split their ranks..â€

Salafi, anyone who’s ever been on an internet forum will attest, it’s very tempting to rant and rave…especially when one feels provoked by other posters or ongoing discussions. But the challenge lies in resisting the whispers of Shaytaan and to “Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish." (Surah Al-Araaf 7:199).

These are my sincere advice to you from a brother who inshallah adheres to that which you call to, if you have any concerns I hope you will take it up with me in PM, if I said anything evil its from myself and Shaytain, if I said anything correct its from Allah Caza wa Jal

i advice everyone to visit

www.salafipublications.com and www.fatwaonline.com

very beneficial mashallah!

Qac Qaac   

Brother pls... don't make the place a sport team that we support no matter what.. this is islam..

anyways is no point of arguing with u... since u already said we have 1/10 of the knowledge salafi online has... subxanallah... brother learn and comprehend the deen well...

Manners is everything in islam...

sahal   

Brother Salafi, it would be wise if you would refrain from arguing with people who do not have a 1/10 of your knowledge, most of them do not know what salafiyah is or stands for, nor do they understand you proves or these scholars you frequently quote,

Brother Candian you forced me today to say who am i? to sumarize, I was student of Sheikh whose teacher was Sheikh Bin Baz in 1980's not 90's and not 2004 and in one of the Gulf countries.

Therefore, You shouldn't jump the above conclusion of 1/10 since you don't know most of the people here.

in addition to that I worked with many Dawa groups including Tabligh, Ikhwan, Salafiyah etc in Arabian countries not only in the west. I knew Sh. Albani, Bin Baz, and Al-Atheymiin in the 80's and not through the INTERNET and Salafiyah websites.

Brother, First of all I want to tell you and to everyone (including myself) that ALLAH (S.W.T) didn't obliged us to follow other than his KITAAB (ALLAH s.w.t) and SUNNAH (MOHAMMED s.a.w)

"......And if you differ in anything amongst yourseves, refer it to ALLAH and his MESSENGER if you believe in Allah and in the last day. that is better and more suitable for final determination" (4:59) and many other proofs.

And this is what SAHABA (R.A) themselves were believed and urgued us to do. in this respect there is a golden saying from IMAM MALIK (R.A).

He said " Everybody's saying could be accepted or rejected except the one who lies in this grave - pointing out the garve of our Prophet s.a.w -"

Please tell me if you agree or don't agree this with me, because we want to continue a polite discussion far from the previous one between me and salafi-on-line.

My only condition is to answer my questions and i will answer yours. this was the reason of the disagreement between me and salafi-on-line since he was escaping to answer my questions and opening other subjects.

salam brother

I have no intention in discussing anything with anyone brother, Im a silent reader and I like to remain as such,

I’m sorry if you feel those comment was aimed at you or Qac Qac, they were not.

As-Salaam Alaykum wr wb.

Interesting Discussions MashaALLAH, i agree with salafi-online it's important who you take your source and knowledge from, a johova witness might tell you to be kind to animals,. But as muslims we already know that it's wajiib to show kindness to animals.

So, tell me brothers and sisters if a Shia an Ahul Bid3a misguided person gives you a hadeeth class will you take it? (LOL) knowing that they reject bukhary saheeh and muslima saheeh, ow it's knowledge from a ahul bid3a person, or it's like what missionaries do they are soo kind, and polite just so they can decieve us, and if you sit there and listen to them, you surely will Join them.

So Brothers and sisters, ISLAM is sufficient we don't need to take from ppl of Shirk and Bid3a, not that am saying the sheikh at the Qutba is off one of it, but it's your responsibility to find out Insha'ALLAH.

ALLAH Hafiz!