Sign in to follow this  
nuune

I recommend this to everyone

nuune   

Windows AntiSpyware can remove and protect your computer from spyware and other potentially unwanted software, it can detect spyware on you computer and remove it completely.

when i installed the antiSpyware, it actually removed many spywares, adware, malware, viruses like the BIG trojan and lots more of horribe stuffs that slows down computers performance,

it is free, easy to install,

okeey that is too much, here is the link

Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)

Diamante   

hi nuune

I've got SpySweeper on my computer, but that one isn't doing anything for me really. When i sweep the comp for viruses/spyware etc, it says sometimes that none is found while the comps. performance is getting quite slow.

Is it any better than this SpySweeper or about the same?

Haddad   

I wouldn't recommend a Beta software. A Beta software is an unstable software meant to be tested. It's meant to break your system in exchange for you to report bugs.

nuune   

diamante, you are right, I used to have spysweeper before, but I only used for limited time, after that i tried many anti-spywares,they didn't gave me the result I was looking for, it was this(antiSpyware), and it removed all the spywares, read this overview of microsoft antiSpyware

haddad, how an unstable software can remove viruses and spywares, malwares etc, if the BETA version is not doing its job, microsoft wouldn't let people use it for spyware removal.

Shirwac   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

hi nuune

When i sweep the comp for viruses/spyware etc, it says sometimes that none is found while the comps. performance is getting quite slow.

Check your memory.