Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Building all of our futures

N.O.R.F   

Hey, if yall have little brothers/cousins etc etc out there at a cross road and dont know what to do with their life when at uni stage encourage them to get into construction. Reliable, well-paid jobs that are in so much demand right now and for a long time to come. opportunities to work all over the world, to go home and re-build, all in all a very worthy and beneficial career.

Right, now that i have finished blowing my own trumpet here is the evidence to back up my garbage.

http://education.independent.co.uk/graduate_options/story.jsp?story=525124

N.O.R.F   

^^^just make sure hes an arrogant one, he will have no problems dealing with fat ugly white guys who drink coffee all day and use the f word more often than they can blink :rolleyes: , glad to say its hasnt rubbed off on me,,,,,just yet :D

Originally posted by Boqorki SOL:

^^^just make sure hes an arrogant one, he will have no problems dealing with fat ugly white guys who drink coffee all day and use the f word more often than they can blink :rolleyes: , glad to say its hasnt rubbed off on me,,,,,just yet
:D

Not to mention the sight of all those builder's cracks. For that u must need a strong stomach.