Sign in to follow this  
Nasteexo

THIS TOPIC MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LIFE

SOMALI YOUTH UNION DEMOCRACY (SYUD).

What a joke, right!!!

so u got something better! i think, the joke is on you!lol! miss after all u named yourself after a luxury car! hello..... sign me is sista! this the 1st +ve idea i came across so far...la no body gives a damn what region of nomad u from! ppl in la chose u according to your personality! count on me, you will get my email and i will start syud in la! congrat to yall! good job! yall made my day!

hukri   

U know what??...I've been telling my parents since the day I was 10 I was gonna become somalia's next president (lol) and make somalia the greatest country!!..I'm sick and tired of my parents worrying about friends and family but impacts like these make me smile again, makes me think that not all somalis are narrow minded and only want what's best for their clans or whatever. All I want to say to those people is that; aren't we all Somalis? aren't we all muslims and didn't God make it xaram to spill muslim blod??? :mad: but seriously the day I turn eighteen I'll mail ya LOL!!...but seriously I think what you guys are doing is great and inshallah you guys will succeed and after prayers I'll add you guys in my duã!! ;) we'll I'll spread the word!! :D