Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Was prophet Muhammad(saw) white?

Johnny B   

Sister Modesty might have tried hard to hide her race issues, but subconsiously dropped her bomb on the chinese.

Her conditional acceptance of the Islamic prophet's race that streches itself down to the chinese speaks volumes of the personal bag of racial prejudices she carries .there but not longer. :D

Castro   

^ You're being too kind. Let it rip. :D

I would still follow the prophet Muhammad(saw) even if he was chinese

Would you really? I doubt it, atheer. It's tough to get around the fact that almost all of us are Muslim because our parents were Muslim. And if Islam came out of the Far East (e.g. China), we'd probably not hear of it in time to be saved from christianity (as is the case in Ethiopia). And we would then be quite happy with a blond, blue-eyed prophet (or for some, God).

Khalaf   

marka castro....how did Islam come to the world? was it because "parents" or did this message start with only one man, the Prophet of Allah blessings be with him, and few of his family members...u know of the presecution of the early Muslims and how Islam started and spread throught the world...to even the far east. Thats dumb thing to say sxb...we follow Islam just cause of our parents.

Islam is the religion of Allah and Muhammad is His chosen Messenger...it has reached from East to West...and as Allah promises this religion will be victorous!

Modesty WTF :eek: ....why ask such dumb question. No disrespect intendeded my sister read the Quran!

Modesty   

I have nothing against any race, including chinese, I was just using that as an example...it just happened to come to my mind first. Castro, "atheer" of course I would become muslim eventually....because I feel like I would always become attracted to Islam.

P.S. Khalaf, Islam started with Adam.

Castro   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Thats dumb thing to say sxb...we follow Islam just cause of our parents.

It may be "dumb" but it's also likely true. You just need to think about it a little.

Khalaf   

Castro,

its not the parents part um talking about....but how the message started...u get me? It didn't start with our "parents"....but came to many ppls across the world and they accepted this message and in turn spread it among themselves.

Islam is unlike Christainity as it started with peasants, the presecuted and spread throughout the world in short span of time. WHile Christianity spread through states such as the Roman Empire.

Johnny B   

^ Just issue the arrest order and i'll get him nailed for breaking one of the laws that govern human thought process, probabaly the law of the excluded middle. :D

Khalaf, Castro demands one to think a little bit longer than the nose and sift the theological knowledge one posecess, how much of it is purely ones own and how much of it are carefully placed there by among other people our lovely " Parents". :D

Now that Adam is brought to the picture i wonder if sister Modesty is intrested in his race. :cool:

Khalaf   

Originally posted by J B:

Khalaf, Castro demands one to think a little bit longer than the nose and sift the theological knowledge one posecess, how much of it is purely ones own and how much of it are carefully placed there by among other people our lovely " Parents".
:D

Sxb, its not our brother Castro but your Lord Allah Most Great that demands one to think longer and contemplate about the world, universe, creation. Islam is for men of understanding…..thats why u find men of knowledge preists, scientists entering this religion ;)

As Muslims we are told to seek knowledge, explore the universe Allah says:

"Verily in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day - there are indeed signs for men of understanding; Men who remember Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the creation of the heavens and the earth (with the thought) "Our Lord! Not for nothing have You created (all) this. Glory to You! Give us salvation from the suffering of the Fire."[Quran]

And Islam is against blind faith or following forefathers:

"Yet of mankind is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or a book giving light! And when it is said to them: "Follow that which Allah sent down", they say: "Nay, we shall follow that which we found our fathers following." [surah Luqman : Verse 20-21]

and

"Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to there people: "Verily we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you hostility and hatred forever until you believe in Allah Alone" [surah Mumtahanah : Verse 4]

Allahu Akbar....I am a follower of of Ibrahem, Ismeal, Issaq, Yacub, Nuh, Issa (Jesus), Muhammad and all the messengers of God Alone...not my forefathers! smile.gif