Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Is Tupac Shakur really dead?

Hibo   

I don't think 2pac is dead, there is just too much evidence prooving him too be alive, and plus there isn't too much evidence prooving his death. But hey thats just my opinion.

tupac's body was not shown on national tv, just pictures of his atopsy. Even 2pac's own family didn't see his dead body, just doctors. He was in da hospital for 7 days afta he wuz shot, and survived. And he was pronounced dead 7 days after he was shot. And den cremated immediately after the day he supposedly died. In all tupac's video's dat he died in he was buried, neva ceremated. There were several videos in which he died and he came back to live.

And in the song "AIN'T HARD TO FIND" 2pac starts off verse one by rapping "I heard rumor i died, murdered in cold blood, dramatized pictures of me in my final stage, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted, like i no longer exsisted, mysteriously missing...."

And in the song Redemption off the album "R U STILL DOWN" which was released in 1997 one year after 2pac supposedly died he's on laughing saying "ONCE AGAIN! HAHAHAH, Y'ALL CAN'T KILL ME...." and keeps on reapeating it.

((When tupac was in the hospital, doctors were tight-lipped about his condition. But one nurse, made the public statement that tupac would live for sure. The fact that a trained professional stated clearly that 2pac would live shows that his condition may have been much better than what was reported at the time.))

One month after 2pac is shot, he released a new video "I ain't mad at cha" 2pac walks out of a Las Vegas club and is shot. He dies in an abmulance and goes to heaven.

And in 1996 when 2pac released "All eyez on me" he had several tracks with the OUTLAWZ on it. Him and da outlawz were part of OUTLAWZ IMMORTAL. Where he changed his name to Makavelli, a pseudonym of the Italian Professor Nicolo Machiavelli, who wrote the book called "the prince" in which the main character fakes his own death, in order to fool his enemies.

And on the booklet of the CD "EXIT 2PAC: ENTER MAKAVELLI" There is a 3 finger hand print on the side of the booklet (2pac had 2 fingers shot off, in the shooting on Sept 7th)

Also, Suge Knight said in an interview that after the shooting occured 2pac was awake and making conversation in the vehicle. Apparently suge was trying to find a hospital and 2pac laughed before saying "Why are you taking me to the hospital, you're the one shot in the head."

I got the 5th paragraph of a website, just wanted to make that clear, so i ain't plagerzing nothing. But i hope dats enuff proof to clear up your misconceptions of 2pac's death. But like i said thats just my opinion

Hibo   

i don't know but i personaly think he is still alive. but hey that is just what i think so peace. and come on now who would want that young hottie to die. he is the best dym only if he was muslim lol.. sallam my ppl.

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Hibo   

Okay Im going to put my two cents in Tupac has died let the dead stay dead.

Hibo   

PAC IS CHILLIN'IN NEW MEXICO....SO HOLLA AT HIM SOMETIMES.

MY NIGGA IS A LIVE.....

QuruXley   

hey whatz up peepz

i don't know what to think.

first i was so sure off that tupac was still alive.but ova tha years i starting to realise that they have killed tha illest rapper of all times.

if he was alive he wouldn't hide like a coward coz that ain't his style.but on tha other side that nigga loved to suprise ppl.and in one of his songs he actually said:" i rather die like a man and live like a coward!" so he died like a man and rightnow he lives da life of and coward.

and i totally agree with proud lady.when u hear all that shit about that 7 theory and makaveli u will have doubts. for those who don't know pac's live like me and proud lady check his story and tell me if u know tha answer to this Q!

will gonna see next year coz then is when they expect him to "return". kinda scary innit?