Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Tupac... the other side

First of all you Tupac-Fanatics should know couple of things...

Tupac hates Islam and he showed it in couple of his songs...i copied couple of songs of www.ohhla.com

check it!!!!

Artist: Makaveli (2Pac)

Album: The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory

Song: Intro/Bomb First (My Second Reply)

First verse by tupac starts with :

[ Allow me to introduce first {*gunshot fires*} Makaveli the Don

Hysterical, spiritual lyrics like the holy Qu'Ran ]

He refers his weak rhyme lyrics to the greatest book on earth..!!!

you could choose to ignore this or you could disbelieve me but listen to the song!!!

Exactly, and not only him, eminem makes several remarks about muslim or being islamic, or something about the quran, i heard that norega made a song called F**** islam and then u got ppl like Naz etc etc.

so my young nomads stop listening to these ignorant Jaahil ppl....the dont no what the hell they are talking about.

Brother Shuju .. Naz is the only Mc shows respect to islam ..

again www.ohhla.com

Artist: Nas

Album: The Lost Tapes

Song: Black Zombie

Third Verse.. in the middle he goes like..

[ Dumb niggaz with long beards like they Arabs or Jews

or from Israel, (?)bish'meal Allah, el-rachman, el-Rahim(?)

Islam's a beautiful thing.. ]

many other Mcs show respect to islam although i beleive they shouldn't even mention islam in their songs but atleast if they will they should praise it not disrespect it.. i.e. wu-tang

have a nice day!!

• many other Mcs show respect to islam although i beleive they shouldn't even mention islam in their songs but atleast if they will they should praise it not disrespect it.. i.e. wu-tang

I dont no Bro i think you either talk sincerly about islam or you dont. I think they are just using islam as something to give them an edge in the industry and thats not right. Besides i would hazard a guess that none of them no anything about islam.

To be honest I don't think any of them afro-Americans rappers or other know anything about Islam I am not generalizing but most of them just use Islam as if it’s a black thing or maybe a substitute to Black Panthers. i.e. Nation of Islam.

N.O.R.F   

many of these rappers dont know much, ie high school drop outs, they just use islam and islamic words if it rymes, simple as that and they are trying to kick knowledge,

for example that mc who calls himself rakim allah, istakhfura allah!

i was into all that back in the day and have come across many more rappers who use islam in their lyrics such as:

nas, pac, wu, az,rea, cnn, gza, talib kwalib, the tribe, the roots, mos def, many others who i cant seem to recall