Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Somali Students Association UK - Up Coming EVENTS

Blessed   

Salaams. This is an event for all Somali students, graduates and professionals - in London and the UK.

fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&Ima

Also.. watch out for the football tournament on the 29th March 2004

for more information visit:

SSAUK

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

abaayo I can't get to any of the sites, could you post the links? Am not sure if its just my problem...or is everyone else experiencing the same thing?

Ma'salaama

About the upcoming Football tournament, have you guys booked the ground? As far I know, there is no1 incharge (or taking charge) of the Brunel Somali Students Association.

Saynab   

Salaam to all,

Just to give you more information on the event and the programme of the day. Thank you.

Saynab

The UK Somali students Association presents

Its 3rd annual conference:

"Looking towards the future."

The UK Somali Students Association is inviting you to take part in its 3rd Annual Conference on Friday, 26th March, at 5pm.

You may know the existence of the UKSSA or you may not. This event will introduce the association, its past, present and future, and the activities of the organisation that carry a real potential to positive changes.

Issues that will be discussed include: Somalis and health, the media and its portrayal of Somalis, the frightening level of under-achievements of our pupils in schools, and crime and its devastating affects on young Somali men.

More importantly, the UKSSA will propose ways to deal with those problems and explain what each one of us can do to improve the situation for our people.

We very much hope you will make your contributions in form of proposals, recommendations, ideas and support.

Students, professionals and community organisations are all welcomed to attend.

We look forward seeing you, insha Allah.

Full details of the venue:

London metropolitan University (former North London University)

Tower building

166-220 Holloway Road

London N7 8DB

Room UB01

Bus services:

4, 19, 43, 153, 253, 271, 279,

Underground stations:

Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line),

Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line)

Blessed   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Salaam,

Why
Muj? You busy?

I have a valid excuse for not going....I'll be on holiday.
:D

Now, now! No Holidays during term. That would be costly to daddy. So I suggest you fall of the stairs or sumthing :D

If you need any help. I'll be :D help you pull that one off ;)icon_razz.gif

^^ LoL...help pull it off by nudging me off the stairs, right? No thanx...am still going AWOL! How is it coming along for ya? Better than me I hope.

N...the destination on ma ticket says "To: Where the sun dont shine". So, I'll be holidaying there. :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

^^ LoL...help pull it off by nudging me off the stairs, right? No thanx...am still going AWOL! How is it coming along for ya? Better than me I hope.

Well,you know I would shed a tear as I nudge you off the salaan. But that was only a thought :D

and ...its not going at all sis. I'm the most undecided person on earth. But waiting for the adrelinin to kick in - my minds works well under pressure. Hadii kale - make room for me where ever your going ;)

Norf. Cheeky :D