Sign in to follow this  
wiil-waal

BREASTFEEDING YOUR BABY!!

hi my nomads

i have heard alot about how important it is to breast-feed new born infants through many sources,,,journal,articles,newspapers,health correspondence and many more.

is it true that some of the new generation moms are avoiding to breatfeed their infants and if that is true!!!!!

-what is making them do that

-have u thought about this ladies and i you did what is your reaction

-and you guys, what is your thought or inputs about this suppose your wife to be does not breastfeed your infant

-what does islam say about this topic, is it legal not to breatfeed your infant

share your knowledge and thoughts please

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Subxaanallaah!!! I don't know why anyone would DEPRIVE their child of such a blessing from Allah SWT. It makes my skin crawl when I hear of women who do NOT want to breastfeed their children, if ONLY they knew!!!

I've heard of women who say that there are now so many vaccines to protect children from various childhood illnesses and also sooo many new nutritional diets to help keep kids healthy, BUT NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING REPLACES THE BENEFITS OF BREAST MILK. So far as to NOT prevent women with HIV/AIDS in Africa to breastfeed their children. You see breastmilk is a way to transmit the disease to the child BUT they say the environment can be JUST AS deadly withOUT breastmilk.

So anyhow, if you're a mother or mother to be and intend NOT to breastfeed, I hope you can answer to your child on the day of JUDGEMENT WHY? Because that's a RIGHT he/she has on u.

That's all for me. PEACE!!!

Asalaamu calaykum waraxmatullahi wabarkaatuhu.

I don't know why so many mothers have decided not to breast-feeding their infants. This may be the different vacciness or nutritional diets that available. Or may be our ppl adopting other cultures and neglecting our diin and culture. Althought health authoroties has just find out the importants of breast-feeding. While islam encourage the mothers to breast-feeding infant up to 2 yrs. This also another way of birth control which prevents getting pregnancy as the mother is breast-feeding.

salaam calaykum.